The Judicial Service of Ghana invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the position below
Position: Regional Administrative Officer, Upper East Region
- Supervise the work of Registrars and all other Unit heads in the region Inside administrative support for the courts in the regions
- Ensure that the necessary tools and equipment are supplied to the courts; Keep a record of and maintain assets in the region belonging to the Service;
- Ensure adequate security for Judges, Magistrates, and Staf: Prepare regional budgets Keep up-to-date data on Judges and support staff of the region Disburse subvention released to the region efficiently, Keep up to date records of the workload of the courts, the sitting pattern of courts, judgments delivered monthly and an average number of cases listed per week) Pay regular visits to courts to be conversant with staffing and infrastructural INNN; As the performance of Registrars and other Unit heads in the region
- Identify training needs of Registrars and other Unit heads and recommend a training programme for them; Assist in the process of establishment of courts in the region Supervise and maintain discipline among Staff within the region, Submit monthly reports to the Judicial Secretary:
• Perform other related duties as may be assigned by the Judicial Secretary or the Chief Justice.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration (HRM or Management) with five (5) years post-qualification experience.
- Must have considerable administrative experience in the Public Service
- Must be computer literate in MS Word, Powerpoint and Access
- Good interpersonal skills.
- High level of integrity.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications should be directed to the address below:
THE JUDICIAL SECRETARY JUDICIAL SERVICE HEADQUARTERS
P. O. BOX 119 ACCRA
The deadline for submission of applications is two (2) weeks from the date of the publication of this advert. that is 14th July 2020
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED