The Judicial Service of Ghana invites applications from suitably qualified persons for the position of Security Officer.
- Inspect and patrol premises regularly.
- Monitor property entrance.
- Report any suspicious behaviours and happenings.
- Secure all exits, doors and windows.
- Monitor surveillance cameras.
- Undertake surveillance of court and administrative premises and residential. facilities.
- Respond to alarms and reach. in a timely manner.
- Provide assistance to people in need.
- Submit a report of daily surveillance activity.
- Perform any other duty that may be assigned from time to time.
- West African Secondary School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) with at least six (6) passes.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of security operations and procedures.
- High level of integrity.
- Should be physically fit.
- Should not be more than 30 years.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications should be directed to the address below:
THE JUDICIAL SECRETARY
JUDICIAL SERVICE HEADQUARTERS
POST OFFICE BOX 119
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
The deadline for submission of applications is one (1) week from the date of the publication of this advert. That is 18th November 2021
NB: Prospective applicants should note that the Judicial Service does not use recruitment agencies, individuals, or internet sites in its recruitment process.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED