JOB VACANCY FOR OPTHALMIC NURSING OFFICER
The Ministry of Health exists to promote and provide integrated, holistic and sustainable preventative, curative, and rehabilitative quality health services to the nation
VACANCY: PRINCIPAL REGISTERED NURSE/NURSING OFFICER I (OPTHALMIC)
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the above position in the Ministry of Health, Department of Health Service Management, tenable at various facilities
- VACANCY CIRCULAR NO: 21 OF 2022
- SALARY: (P174,672-1207,792 per annum)
- Optional contributory Medical Aid Scheme (Government pays 50s, Employee pays)
- A contract of 34-36 months with gratuity of 30% payable at the end of contract.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Dinka Degree in General Nursing with Diploma in Midwifery
- A minimum of 4 years post qualification experience
- Registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Botswana, will be a further qualifying prerequisite.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To provide technical guidance in the delivery of comprehensive nursing services.
- Integrity and trust
- Oral Communication
- Team Work
- Analytical and Problem solving
- Ethics and values
LEAVE: working days per annum
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
- Firstly, Identifies and treats eye conditions
- Secondly, Screening of patients for conditions that cause avoidable blindness.
- Thirdly, Screening of patients for surgeries
- Moreover, Assisting in cataract campaigns.
- Additionally, Conducting outwatch and school health
- Then, Manages and monitors the provision of nursing care in the ward or clinic.
- Also, Assesses health status of the patient to identify needs.
- Furthermore, Prepares and takes clinical rounds for continuous patient monitoring.
- More so, Reinforces junior professional’s adherence to professional responsibility and adherence to set standards and guidance in nursing care.
- Afterwards, Manages the use of habit forming drugs.
- Lastly, 1dentifies and submits unit or facility needs for budgetary purposes.
Quote the number of the Vacancy Circular and Provide the following details
- Full name, address and place of birth.
- Brief summary of up to date career duties (Curriculum Vitae)
- Certified copies of certificates (Academic and Professional)
- Certified copies of National Identity
- Then, A minimum of two current references
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS JOB VACANCY FOR OPTHALMIC NURSING OFFICER
All Applications should be addressed to
PO Box CT 6043
And Hand delivered to;
The Consulate of Botswana
P22, Tangerine STR.
The Addo, Accra
Please note that scanned copies of applications must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 30th September 2022, 16: 30 hours
Applications received after the deadline will not be considered. Only short listed candidates will be responded to.
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- University of Ghana Announces Job Vacancies
- USAID West Africa Call For Job Applications
- Exciting Career Opportunity at WASCAL
- West Africa Trade and Investment Hub Invites Job Applications
- Newmont Mining Corporation Job Available Vacancy
- Adeo Ghana Invites Job Applications
- Noguchi Memorial Institute for Medical Research Call For Job Applications
- Canonical Latest Job Vacancies
- Massive Recruitment|| SOCODEVI Invite Job Applications
- Massive Recruitment|| MDF West Africa Limited Job Openings
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED