PURPOSE OF ROLE
Reporting to the Creativity and Design Manager, the role holder will be expected to create unique, fashionable designs that will drive incremental sales in Ghana and especially in the International markets.
- Create a wide range of designs that are original, unique and fashionable.
- Design graphics, including illustrations, logos, portraits, and layouts.
- Develop variety of SKUs that covers the Vlisco Ghana brands.
- Meet, get briefs from the departmental head on all products and collections deriving from them ideas to create designs that are fashionable to drive sales.
- Create designs by hand drawing, or /and use of computer software to achieve a specific product attribute.
- Test graphics across the Vlisco Ghana brands to make it a winning design.
- Work as a team member to create collections and contribute to the GTP brand project,
- Design with a focus on the technical requirements as to printability thereby saving time, effort and being efficient.
- Communicate all design issues to the Creativity and Design Manager in a timely manner.
QUALIFICATION, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of Higher Diploma in Fine Art, a First Degree or its equivalent in Fine Art or Graphic Designing will be desirable.
- Three-year relevant experience
- Knowledge of the Nigerian textile market and other Francophone textile trends
- Strong oral and written skill in English or bilingual (if of Francophone origin).
- Compelling Portfolio of works over a wide range of creative projects.
- Proficient in Microsoft and database applications.
- Self-starter, attention to detail, capable of delivery brilliant creative ideas.
- Excellent design communication skills
Interested applicants should send their application letters and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: 3rd December 2021
Opportunity exists for applicants to work as a Permanent employee, Contractor, Free-lancer or a Consultant. Kindly indicate your preference on your application letter.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED