Pupil Lawyer Details
TaylorCrabbe Barristers and Solicitors is a legal practice focused on providing bespoke legal services in Property and Estate Management, Company Secretarial and Commercial Practice, Labour and Tax law, Family Law and Dispute Resolution.
TaylorCrabbe Barristers and Solicitors is offering a one-year pupilage to applicants who represent the firm’s core principles of Excellence, Genuineness and Authenticity, Intelligence and Ingenuity, Understanding and Cooperation and Support for a Good Cause.
The pupil will be expected to carry out the following activities:
- Conduct Legal Research
- Assist and support in the preparation and presentation of cases in court/tribunal
- Attend client conference
- Observe and assist in the preparation and presentation of cases before courts/tribunals
- Appear and present cases in court/tribunal
- Report results of cases to instructing solicitors or others
- Prepare written note of cases and judgements
- Prepare written opinions
- Prepare pre-trial processes for filing in court.
Location: Asylum Down, Accra.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested persons should send a cover letter and cv to email@example.com.
CLOSING DATE : October 22, 2021
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED