December 8th, 2022 at 06:54 am
Job Vacancy at Contracta Construction Gh. Ltd.
- Job Title: Planning Coordinator
- Location: Ghana /West Africa
Planning Coordinator Requirements :
- Civil Engineer preferred or Qualified Quantity Surveyor
- Project planning and controlling with MS project (it’s an advantage)
- Project Cost assessment and control, cashflow forecast (must-have)
- Subcontract management and assessment
- Contract administration, Monthly Interim assessment/certification, Monthly Reports, Physical Progress
- B2 English level (must-have)
- Background in Buildings construction (a must-have)
- Background in Roads (a must-have)
- 5 to 10 + years of experience
- Candidates with African experience will be a plus
- Candidate MUST speak (and write) Portuguese
- Prepare and maintain the project master schedule, for both design and construction.
- Update the schedule of work on a monthly basis.
- Coordinate with the project team and others to obtain and compile the information for the project report on a monthly basis.
- Review and maintain compliance with the schedule on a regular basis and develop alternate scenarios for maintaining the said schedule.
- Project reporting on schedule milestones, budget, forecast, risks and opportunities.
- Keep the management informed as to the status of the schedule, progress and costs.
- Provide to the contractors all the necessary information for the projects execution.
- Be responsible for the preparation of the project Weekly Report, and insure that the appropriate information is made available for inclusion in the Monthly Report.
- Each Sub-Contractor’s manpower level, equipment utilization, and material delivery schedules will be analyzed to determine its ability to meet the following week’s scheduled progress and future milestone dates. If it does not appear possible that a Contractor can meet future schedule milestones with its present and planned resources, courses of action will be discussed and developed to regain the schedule and maintain progress to meet the milestones
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required from the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice
How to Apply for this Job Vacancy at Contracta Construction Gh. Ltd.
Qualified applicants should send their CVs to: email@example.com with the Planning Coordinator as the subject of the email by 31st December 2022.
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
OTHER JOB OPPORTUNITIES
- Firstly, Job Recruitment at The Capital Group Limited
- Secondly, International Workplace Group Invites Job Applications
- Thirdly, New Job Opportunity at Robert Walters
- Moreover, APPLY NOW || University of Ghana Job Vacancies
- Additionally, Mastercard Foundation New Vacancy Advertisement
- Then, UNICEF Ghana Job Recruitment For November 2022
- Also, Besa Manufacturing Company New Job Opportunities
- Furthermore, Job Opening at SOS Children’s Villages International
- Afterwards, Farmerline Latest Employment Opportunity
- Finally, Lashibi Funeral Homes & Crematorium Job Vacancies
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED