Provide technical support to all end users and ensure smooth, adequate and efficient use of. In addition, assist staff in the use of IT equipment and systems for provision of quality service output.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES (Includes)
- Provide technical support to all end users
- Installation and maintenance of computer hardware and peripherals.
- Installation and configuration of system application and utility software
- To ensure that all computers and network resources are working efficiently,
- Maintain inventory of all devices and equipment
- Submit daily reports to Manager on work activities for decision-making.
QUALIFICATION/SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- A minimum of Diploma in Computer Science or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Hardware Training (installation of IT applications/Television software such as Air watch, Tally, News craft etc.) is an added advantage
- A minimum of two(2) years’ experience as an hardware Technician in TV/Radio industry Strong understanding of risk management practices in the media environment
Proficient ICT skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong understanding of risk management practices is essential in the media environment is essential
- Excellent team player, capable of building effective relationships across functional units, collaborative style. Creative and innovative with an engaging personality
- Strong ability to work under pressure and meet deadline
- Strong ethical values
- Proficient ICT skills
HOW TO APPLY
All interested persons who meet the above mentioned requirements are to please submit their CVs to this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly state the position you applied for as the subject. Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
DEADLINE: 17th December 2021
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED