Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 330,000 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to a single vision: to be the standard of excellence, while working towards one purpose – to make an impact that matters.
ROLE: User Support Technician
The role of the Helpdesk personnel is to serve as the first and major point of contact to all users for all IT services. He/She will help provide first level support to IT incident logs and service requests from users. He/She will report to the West Africa USS Team Lead and Ghana IT Manager.
- Take full ownership of all logged incidents, problems and request fulfilment in an end-to-end and timely manner while communicating update to affected users within approved SLA.
- Utilize technical resources and support procedures to resolve users’ IT challenges and ensure a high customer satisfaction for all logged incidences, problems, and service requests.
- Maintain an updated employees’ and general IT assets inventory of the organisation in an effective manner.
- Develop users’ usage manual and guidelines for basic IT application and infrastructure services.
- Diagnose and provide 1st level support to all user’s hardware and software reported incidents with IT tools are provided to them in a timely manner.
- Provide CUG telephone lines to users and help users to escalate and resolve issues with the concerned telephone service providers when required.
- Escalate all unresolved issues to upper ties supports and/or supervisor in accordance with the established escalation processes.
- Work as an effective team member to provide support to other IT teams when required.
- Support and participate effectively on all organisational capabilities initiatives and operations to ensure success.
- Perform other assigned duties effectively and timely.
- Operation and maintenance of all meeting room and training room communication infrastructure to ensure a high service availability and quality of service experience to users.
Key Performance Areas
- Ensure Continuous Service 20%
- Manage facilities 20%
- Manage Performance and Capacity 20%
- Manage configuration 20%
- Organisation Capability-Support 20%
Educational Requirements/Professional Qualifications
- Possess a BSc degree in Computer Science, IT Management or equivalent.
- At least 3 years’ experience post National Service in technical helpdesk/user support.
- ITILv3/CCNA/and or certification in BCP will be an added advantage
- Ability to diagnose and resolve problems.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows OS/ MS Office Applications.
- Superior customer service and support skill.
- Strong problem resolution, judgement, and decision-making skill.
- Excellent communication skills- both written and verbal.
- Able to work under pressure with little or no supervision.
- Ability to manage information flow and dissemination on a need-to-know basis
- Effective time management for workflow and delivery of results
- Ability to plan and prioritize workloads in order to meet agreed deadlines
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Ability to take initiatives, be proactive and forward thinking
- Attentive to details
- Team player
Closing Date : 29th March. 2022
- Employment Opportunity Available At Polixis
- AmaliTech Latest Employment Opportunities
- Fairtrade Africa (FTA) Calls For Job Applications
- Jhpiego New Job Vacancies
- DAI Invites Job Applications
- Water & Sanitation for the Urban Poor (WSUP) latest jobs
- WANEP-Ghana Latest Job Vacancy
- Accounts Officers, Administrators needed at Diamond Logistics Limited
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED