University of Guelph International Students Gary Putnam Memorial Prize
The Gary Putnam Memorial Prize at the University of Guelph for the academic year 2023-2024 is a great chance for students.
International students who want to get their first degree at Guelph will be able to use the prize money to do so. At the summer convocation, one $500 award will be given to each of the chosen students.
About Guelph University
In 1964, the University of Guelph opened in Guelph, Ontario, Canada, as a research university that was open to many people. In a very flexible way, it gives different degrees at the undergraduate, graduate, and professional levels.
Why would you want to go to school at the University of Guelph?
The University of Guelph’s work-study program will help students learn and understand while they are studying at this institute. It also makes an environment where students and academic staff can work together well.
Information on the Gary Putnam Memorial Prize
- The University of Guelph is a school or group.
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $500
- Mode of access: online
- One award was given.
- Nationality: both at home and abroad
University of Sussex Scholarships for International Students (UK)
Who Can Use It
- Anyone who is a student can apply, whether they are from Canada or not.
Courses or subjects that are okay:
- The scholarship will be given for a bachelor’s degree in any field that the university offers.
All of the following must be true for the applicants to be eligible:
- Those who want to apply can be either Canadian-PR-PP or Non-Canadian-PR-PP.
- Applicants will have to show that they are interested in controlling pests, weeds, and weed killers.
- The student with a high grade in at least three courses on pesticides or other ways to control insects, diseases, and weeds will get a B.Sc. (Agr.).
Benefits of the Scholarship
- At the summer convocation, the University of Guelph will give one $500 award.
University of Dundee International Excellence Scholarships (UK)
Getting an application
How To Apply:
Applicants can sign up on the university’s online portal to finish the application process for their chosen course. Then, people who want the award must send in an OAC Undergraduate Convocation Award Application Form.
Documents to Back It Up:
Please send the following documents with your application:
- Cover Letter
- Lessons Learned from Research
- Two examples of books
- Proof that you can speak a language (international candidates)
- To get into a program, students must make sure they meet the requirements.
Candidates must send in their scores from the following English tests:
- Duolingo – 110
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT score: 89
- TOEFL iBT – 250
- TOEFL PBT – 600
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED