2023 University of Hamburg Scholarships for International Students (Germany)
Applications for merit scholarships are currently being accepted at the University of Hamburg. These scholarships are offered to international students so that they can focus entirely on their studies and have the chance to advance their abilities.
The university promotes excellent international students and doctoral researchers across all fields and levels of study through its merit scholarship program who are actively engaged in a social or intercultural setting.
ABOUT THE HAMBURG UNIVERSITY
The University of Hamburg is a large school in the city of Hamburg in Germany. It is the most important place for research and education in northern Germany and one of the most complete universities in Germany.
Why should one attend Hamburg University?
There are several different degree programs offered by the university. There are 150-degree options available at their comprehensive institution, spread across six faculties.
Information on the Scholarship
- The Universität Hamburg is a university or organization.
- Division: n/a
- Course Level: Doctoral or master’s degree programs are eligible for funding.
- $1,000 per month as a reward
- Availability: Online
- Award numbers: Unknown
- International nationality
- You can apply for scholarships in Germany.
- Language: English
- Foreign candidates are welcome. Qualified Countries
- The scholarship will be awarded in any subject that the university offers as an eligible course or subject.
The following requirements must be met by candidates in order to be considered:
- If you are pursuing a degree at Universität Hamburg and have been enrolled for at least two semesters (master’s students may apply after one semester), you are eligible for support.
- The candidates are ineligible for the federal student loan program (BAföG) since they do not possess German citizenship.
- The maximum monthly support amount that the institution will offer is €850.
- Individual doctorate researchers may receive a merit prize worth €1,000 per month, according to financial availability (roughly 2–3 merit scholarships are awarded per round).
How To Apply:
The applicants must register through the following website in order to submit an application: https://login.uni-hamburg.de/idp/profile/SAML2/Redirect/SSO?execution=e2s1.
The following files must be uploaded to the online application portal:
- Tabular resume and motivation letter
- To demonstrate your social and/or multicultural activities, utilize this form (PDF) (if applicable),
- A list of accomplishments
- A list of course certificates or a printout from STiNE. Doctoral candidates and master’s degree holders submit their final certificates,
- Two professors or assistant professors at Universität Hamburg’s assessments. Other members of the Universität Hamburg faculty may also create evaluations in appropriate circumstances.
- At the time of application, the candidates must be enrolled at Universität Hamburg.
CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE
Application Closing Date: The closing dates for submission of applications are 15, 2022 & October 15, 2022
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED