In addition to the general eligibility, applicants must be and have the following:
First Degree in Islamic Theology (Religion) from a recognised University, Islamic Institution or College.
- An Alim Phedeen (Islamic Theologian).
- Fluent in both spoken Arabic and English Languages.
- Ability to read and write good Arabic and English Languages.
- Practised as Imam for four (4) years and be recognised by a recognised Islamic Religious Institution/Body in Ghana.
- Recommended for commission into the Ghana Armed Forces by the Head of a recognised Islamic body in Ghana. Not more than 35 years of age by Thursday 02 May 2021.
Eligible applicants should:
- Be a Ghanaian citizen by birth.
- Be of good character.
- Not be less than 20 years and not more than 26 years by 06 June 2021, for Regular Commission and not more than 30 years by Thursday 02 May 2021, for Short Service Commission.
- Be medically fit by Ghana Armed Forces standards.
- Not bonded.
- Not married (for Regular Officer Candidates only).
- Be of a minimum height of 1.68m (5’6″) for males and 1.60m (5’4″) for females.
For Military Police only; the minimum height for male applicants should be 1.75m (59) and 1.70m (57) for females.
Must have the following:
- BECE. Six (6) Credit at BECE, including English and
- WASSCE. Six (6) Credits (not less than 06), including Core Mathematics English and Core Mathematics.
- SSSCE. Six (6) Credits (not less than D), including Core English and Core Mathematics.
- GCE ‘O’ & ‘A’ Levels. Five (5) Credits (not less than 6), including English and Mathematics at GCE ‘O’ Level and not less than D in two subjects and General Paper at GCE ‘A’ Level.
HOW TO APPLY
All applicants are required to carefully read through the entry requirements for clarification before application. Take note of all required data in the subsequent steps.
- Acquire a scratch card at FIFTY GHANA CEDIS (GH₵50.00) from selected post offices nation-wide.
- Scratch gently to reveal the “PIN” code. The scratch card can be used for three times until a record is successfully submitted.
- Log on to the recruitment portal @ http://www.gafrecruitment.com with any of the following browsers:
- Mozilla Firefox.
- Google Chrome.
- Read through the entry requirements thoroughly.
- Ensure your mobile phone’s Cell Broadcast Message Service is turned “ON”. This can be done by going through the following steps on your phone:
- Message Settings
- Find “Cell Broadcast/Broadcast Message/CB Activation/Advertisement” depending on your brand of mobile phone.
- Set activation “ON”.
- Set all channels to “RECEIVE” and exit message settings.
- Then, click on the Apply Now Tab to open the applicant authentication page.
- Enter your card Serial Number, PIN code and select your preferred Arm of Service, type of commission and click “Submit”.
- Enter your personal details and take note of the following from Pages 1 to 3:
- Page 1; Select your desired vacancy and provide all other required data.
- Page 2; Upload a scanned copy of your passport-sized photograph of dimension (170 x 150 pixels), enter a valid e-mail address, personal mobile phone number in the format (233244123456) and enter any other required data.
- Page 3; Enter the results of only the TWO required core subjects on your WASSCE/SSSCE Certificate, that is; CORE MATHEMATICS AND CORE ENGLISH. Enter your WASSCE or SSSCE Index number, WASSCE or SSSCE Certificate Serial Number. Upload only scanned copies of the following; WASSCE or SSSCE Certificate and Degree Certificate. NB: Each scanned document (Passport picture, WASSCE or SSSCE Certificate, Degree Certificate) to be uploaded, should not exceed 1(One) Megabyte and should be in JPEG picture format only.
- Click on the Preview Button to see a summary page of all data provided. Read through this page carefully and click on the back button, if there are any modifications to be made.
- Click on the submit button and expect an instant e-mail and text message, which includes your unique system generated Identification Number.
- Print and keep a copy of the generated report as you will be required to present it, if you are Qualified. However, if you lose your copy of the final report, go back to the recruitment portal, click on the PRINT SUMMARY Tab, enter your unique identification number sent to you by SMS/E-mail and order a re-print.
Purchase a scratch card at the following designated Post Offices:
- Greater Accra. Burma Camp, Accra North, GPO, Cantonments, Dansoman, Legon, Madina, TUC, Kaneshie, Ministries, Mamprobi, New Achimota, Tema Community 1, Tema Community 11.
- Central Region. Cape Coast, Agona Swedru, Saltpond, Dunkwa-On-Offin, Winneba, Elmina, Apam.
- Northern Region. Tamale, Education Ridge, Yendi, Walewale, Damongo.
- Upper West Region. Wa, Lawra, Tumu.
- Upper East Region. Bawku, Navrongo, Bolgatanga.
- Ashanti Region. Kumasi Main, KNUST, Ashanti Mampong, Bekwai-Ashanti, Konongo, Obuasi, Offinso, Ejura, Juaso, Akrokerri, Ejisu, Agogo.
- Brong – Ahafo Region. Sunyani, Berekum, Techiman, Bechem, Atebubu, Kintampo, Dormaa Ahenkro, Duayaw-Nkwanta.
- Eastern Region. Koforidua, Nkawkaw, Mpraeso, Suhum, Akim Oda, Aburi, Asamankese, Akropong Akuapem, Somanya, Akosombo, Nsawam.
- Western Region. Takoradi, Sekondi, Tarkwa, Enchi. Sefwi-Wiawso, Axim.
- Volta Region. Ho, Anloga, Keta, Hohoe, Kpando, Denu, Peki, Sogakope, Jasikan, Kadjebi.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED