- You will be a Social Media Executive in a 3 star hotel.
- You will supervise and direct the Social Media activities of the hotel and oversee our company’s presence on a multitude of public platforms.
What is in it for you:
- Attractive Salary
- A place to grow ( developing opportunities on our online learning portal)
- We believe in diversity and inclusion
What you will be doing:
- Creating written pieces that are engaging, memorable, and effective at prompting readers to take action.
- Optimizing content for publication across various social media sites.
- Scheduling copy for release at optimal times.
- Monitoring user’s engagement with and feedback on every post and analyzing its effectiveness.
- Maintaining a secure database of all login credentials.
- Remaining abreast of changes to all pertinent social media applications.
- Exploring the potential value of social media sites that are not yet in our repertoire.
Your experience and skills include:
- Degree in marketing, communication studies, journalism, creative writing, or similar.
- At least three years’ experience in Social Media or Sales
- Experience as a social media executive at a similar organization.
- Expert knowledge of all leading social media sites, including their algorithms. Firm grasp of Hootsuite and its integrations, communication and organizational skills.
- Attend and assist with in-house marketing activities, fam-trips, client hospitality evenings, presentations, show rounds and promotional activities.
- Supports the Sales Department to achieve a number of KPI’s relating to appointments, client interaction & account development.
- Command over the English language. French will be an added advantage
Your team and working environment:
- Ibis Styles Accra is a 3 star hotel located at Airport City. It has a conducive environment with hardworking and friendly staff. We believe in diversity and inclusion.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
- We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality.
We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
Method Of Application
Click here to read more and apply
Application Deadline: 20/09/2021
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED