HOW TO SCAN FOR MORE HD CHANNELS IN GHANA
Instead of paying extra money in order to get more HD channels on your TV, It is important that you also try and search for some guidelines to help you scan for more HD channels. To be able to do that, you first of all need an antenna. This antenna can be mounted either indoors or outdoors.
When you get the antenna, all you’ll need is a Television cable that will be used to receive the digital signal. From there, you begin the scanning process. The following are the steps in scanning for more HD Channels.
STEPS IN SCANNING FOR MORE HD CHANNELS
- First of all, with your digital satellite remote, select menu.
- Next, select “settings” from the drop down menu.
- Afterwards, select “channel set up” from the list of options on the “settings” page.
- Then depending on your Television, select the “antenna or air” from the list of Channel set ups.
- From there, select “channel search” or “Channel scan, usually located below the page.
- Wait for few minutes for the channel scan to begin. When the search or scan is completed, you can now go ahead to enjoy your HD channels.
More so, you must note that these steps may vary depending on the TV you use. If the wording in your TV is quite different from the options given here, you may better still refer to your TV user manual for help.
Also, some Televisions are unable to receive the HD channels. When this happens, then it may probably be because some TV do not have inbuilt MPEG4 encoders. It is therefore unable to receive the new standard. Nonetheless, if you think you are in the best position where you have available all the requirements in order to get more HD channels, this is what you can do. Try to return your Television or better still get a new Antenna to be reinstalled.
In addition to the above, if your TV is not receiving any signals, these could be the reasons for that.
1. There is no clear light of sight to the broadcast tower. This means that some trees and building are being a blockage between your broadcast tower and the antenna. What you can do is to find a higher plane to help increase the signal reception.
2. Your signal may have been lost probably due to corrosion or loose cable fittings. You can help fix this by disconnecting the splitter and run the cable directly into the TV .
3. The cable from your antenna to the tuner is quite too long. When your cable length exceeds 100 feet, your signal can be lost. If you still think you need a long cable, it’s better you use a preamplifier.
4. Your Digital Tuner may be faulty. This doesn’t usually happen often. It’s best you purchase a new Digital Tuner in box. You can first try installing the antenna and cable to a different TV to be sure of where the fault is coming from.
ALSO, READ ON:
- GHANA GOV: THE GHANA GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL WEB PORTAL
- HOW TO SCAN FOR MORE CHANNELS ON MASTER DECODER IN GHANA
- CAN AIR CONDITIONING REALLY MAKE YOU SICK?
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED