HOW TO SCAN FOR MORE CHANNELS ON MASTER DECODER IN GHANA
In this article, readers will be thought how to scan for more channels on the master decoder in Ghana. For some time now, the use of a decoder for Television has become a requirement in Ghana. Ghanaians purchase different kinds of decoders to enable them to have access to more TV channels. Usually, scanning for the TV channels is usually not an easy task. Let’s look at some guidelines to help you scan for more channels on your master decoder.
SCANNING FOR MORE TV CHANNELS ON MASTER DECODER IN GHANA
- To begin with, press the menu button on your decoder remote.
- Secondly, from the drop-down list, search for “installation” and click on it.
- A list of installations will pop up: DVB-S2, DVB T/T2, DVB-C and Factory reset. Select the first option, DVB-S2.
- Next, you will be given another set of options to choose from. Select the first option, Antenna Setting.
- After that, the satellite list will pop up for you to configure. Press on the first list titled satellite and select “HotBird” from the list or Satellite options that will pop. This is usually dependent on the type of dish you’re using.
- Next, leave every setting as it is. However, the only thing you have to change is the Transponder or TP. Scroll down to another option still under the Antenna Satellite called the TP. If you are using MultiTv, your TP is 1225. Scroll through the list of TP available and select that.
- If you’re unable to find your TP in the list, you’ll have to add it yourself. So, you go back to the option where you selected the Antenna Setting. There is another option labelled as Transponder List, select it. You’ll see a command for you to add the preferred TP. Press okay and it will be automatically added to the list
- Next, return to the Antenna Setting and select the new TP added.
- After, scroll down to the last option at the Antenna Setting page and select from the list “Super Blind” or “Blind” search. Press on Okay.
- Another list will pop up. Here, you will have to choose whether you want FTA only. That is whether you want to see the channels with the dollar sign or not. You also choose whether you want radio stations or not. After choosing that, press okay and wait for the scan to complete.
ALSO RECOMMENDED: How To Scan For Satellite Channels In Ghana
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED