October 20th, 2023 at 05:55 am
How to Get a Malta Seasonal Work Visa
Learn how to live the Mediterranean dream and get your Malta Seasonal Work Visa for 2024 step-by-step. Obtain important information and professional advice. Malta is a popular destination for individuals seeking employment overseas due to its stunning landscapes, rich history, and robust economy. If you wish to work in Malta for a brief period in 2024, you will require a seasonal work visa.
We’ll walk you through the process of obtaining a Malta Seasonal Work Visa with our comprehensive guide, and we’ll also make sure you have all the information you need to realize your dream of working in this stunning Mediterranean nation.
Malta Seasonal Work Visa
For a limited period, typically during the summer when occupations in tourism, agriculture, and other seasonal fields are in great demand, you can work in Malta with a Malta Seasonal Work Visa. This visa is intended to assist Malta’s employers in filling positions during peak employment periods.
Before applying for a Malta Seasonal Work Visa, you must fulfill the following requirements:
- Foremost, be a non-EU/EEA citizen
- Also, possess an official job offer for seasonal labor from a Maltese firm
- Additionally, provide proof that you are staying in a suitable place in Malta.
- Besides that, you shouldn’t be a threat to national security or have a criminal history.
Preparing Your Application
To begin, collect all required paperwork, such as:
- An up-to-date passport.
- Next, a letter of employment offer from a company in Malta
- In addition, evidence of lodging in Malta Police clearance document.
- Lastly, a filled-out application for a visa
The documentation you submit with your application is a crucial component. Ensure that you own these:
- A valid passport valid for at least half a year
- Also, a letter of employment offer outlining the fundamentals of seasonal labor
- Additionally, evidence of a lodging option in Malta
- Besides that, a safety certificate issued by the police in your place of origin
- Lastly, the Maltese government’s website has an application for a visa that needs to be filled out.
The Application Process
The entrance procedure consists of the following steps:
- Complete all fields on the visa application form.
- Also, the Maltese office or consulate nearest to you may accept applications in person or online.
- In addition, remit the required visa cost.
- Lastly, attend the interview and provide biometric data as requested.
Biometrics and Interview
As part of the application process, you might need to attend an interview at the Maltese office or consulate. During the interview, you should be prepared to discuss your work, your accommodations, and the purpose of your trip. You may also need to provide personal details like fingerprints.
Processing Time & Visa Fees
The application process may take up to two or three months to complete.
- Single Work Permit Fee – €280.50
- National Long Stay (D) Visa Fee – €100
Working in Malta
Make sure you abide by the laws and regulations of your employer once you’ve obtained your seasonal work visa and arrived in Malta. Malta offers plenty of employment opportunities in industries including hospitality, tourism, and agriculture.
Reside in Malta
Malta is a beautiful country rich in culture and history. Make the most of your visit by learning about its history and indulging in its cuisine. To have a successful travel, make sure you are aware of local laws and customs.
Updating Your Temporary Labor Permit
You may be able to renew your seasonal work visa if you would like to remain in Malta for an extended period. For information on what to do and how to do it, go to the official government website.
- Begin the application process well in advance.
- When it comes to your paperwork, be truthful and detailed.
- Learn about the traditions and culture of Malta.
- Aside from that, keep all of your paperwork on hand in case you require them while visiting.
How to Apply for a Seasonal Work Visa to Malta
To obtain a seasonal work visa for Malta, you must fulfill the following requirements:
- You must have a job offer from a Malta-based employer or supervisor.
- Your employer is required to obtain one work pass on your behalf.
- If your employer is not covering the cost, you must pay the application fee for a single work visa.
- Once you have obtained a single permit, you can schedule an interview at the Malta embassy in your home country.
- Also, provide all requested papers to the government.
- In addition, cover the cost of a temporary work permit.
- Once you have permission, travel to Malta.
Websites to find jobs in Malta
Getting Seasonal Employment in Malta With a Visa, you can work in an exciting and diverse environment while taking in the splendor of this Mediterranean treasure. The actions you must take to fulfill your ambition of relocating to Malta will be outlined in this book.
Frequently Asked Questions
For what length of time is a Seasonal Worker Visa valid in Malta?
A seasonal work visa for Malta is valid for nine to twelve months.
Does the visa have any linguistic requirements?
Although not necessary, learning English is helpful when interacting with people in Malta.
Visit Newsnowgh.com for the most up-to-date information on visa-sponsored jobs, prospective paths benefits, application processes, and others.
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED