March 18th, 2020 at 09:31 am
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Guinness Ghana Job Recruitment March 2020
- Company: Guinness
- Location: Ghana
- State: Achimota
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ghana
The SBM is responsible for demonstrating these skills:
- BUILD PURPOSEFUL WINNING BRANDS. Expected Level = Essential / Advanced
Builds purposeful and distinctive brands, identifying strategic growth opportunities and translating them in to a competitive Marketing Business Plan (MBP) that drives growth and makes our brands beacons within culture
- USING INSIGHT TO SELL MORE: Expected Level = Essential
Uncovers deep, penetrating insights about occasions, purchasing and consumption behaviours, and uses this insight to inspire marketing strategies and plans which ensure we drive purchase through all channels.
- FORGING POWERFUL PARTNERSHIPS: Expected Level = Essential
Leads and inspires and team comprising a broad range of contributors including other functions, agency partners and external experts, individuals and organisations who influence culture. Combines our skills with theirs to create outstanding content which can drive greater cultural traction for our brands and create value efficiently and effectively.
- DRIVING MARKETING PERFORMANCE: Expected Level = Essential
Fully understands the way in which Diageo operates in the context of their market and uses this knowledge and data analytics to manage all levers of value creation to ensure profitable brand growth for Diageo and our partners.
- DELIVERING INTERGRATED EXECUTION: Expected Level = Essential / Advanced
Develops holistic and integrated culturally relevant Marketing programmes that reflect brand purpose in a meaningful way for consumers. Then executes in a timely manner, and with creative flair, through multi-channel media encompassing traditional, experiential and digital communications.
- Champion the relevant brand amongst internal and external stakeholders and ensure volume, profit and market share delivery.
- Long term brand strategy, architecture and positioning development in alignment with portfolio strategy.
- Development & implementation of brand pricing strategy.
- Formulate the annual MBP for designated brand(s).
- Lead the execution of the MBP for designated brands(s).
- Translate brand strategy into 6 Quarter planning: 18 month plan outlining all activity by channel.
- Work effectively with strategic partners to develop activity plans based on a clear understanding (through M&E and A&P effectiveness review) of the impact of both new & existing activities.
- Input to the development of brand innovation & renovation plans, including line extensions, working with innovation project managers to deliver timeously.
- Monthly submission of brand performance (rationale & commentary of brand volume, brand health, brand share) and key drivers of performance. Development of brand updates for Exec on request.
- Maintain the highest standards of execution, and in particular ensure personal excellence in the execution of brand communication and activation strategies.
- Maintain strong relationships with agency partners, providing written briefs and de-briefs using DWBB format, formulation of accurate work plans & fair PRIP proposals, retainer negotiations and regular performance reviews.
- Provide meaningful input into the S&OP process (volume forecasting & A&P).
- Support the Marketing Manager in the development and coaching of Brand Managers and Graduate Trainees.
- Own the culture of compliance in the Brand team; ensuring full compliance to DMC, GAR and CARM requirements.
Method of Application
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website: Click Here
Closing Date: 16th May 2020
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED