GUATEMALA 2023 EXPRESS PERMANENT RESIDENCE VISA FOR EVERYONE
You can apply for a permanent resident visa after completing the two-year temporary residency term with whichever visa you used. According to reports, the procedure usually takes a year. If you spend more than a year outside of Guatemala without permission from the General Directorate of Migration, you risk losing your status as a permanent resident.
Find out everything you need to know to be granted permission to dwell permanently in Guatemala.
GUATEMALA PERMANENT RESIDENCE PERMITS ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
If foreigners meet the criteria established by the Ministry of Immigration, they will be granted permanent resident status in Guatemala if they follow certain conditions.
- First and foremost, individuals who are married to a Guatemalan or who have children there.
- Secondly, foreign nationals who have dwelt in Guatemala for five years or more.
- Foreigners may also obtain permanent residency in Guatemala if they work and pay their income taxes.
BENEFITS OF GUATEMALA PERMANENT RESIDENCE PERMITS
- Except for the right to vote, you will enjoy all of the privileges of a Guatemalan citizen as a permanent resident.
- Additionally, you can open bank accounts, obtain a mortgage, launch a business, purchase real estate, etc.
- Lastly, five years of continuous residence entitles you to citizenship and a Guatemalan passport.
GUATEMALA PERMANENT RESIDENT VISA APPLICATION PROCESS
After entering Guatemala, you can seek permanent residency there and remain there. You must make an application with the Guatemalan immigration
Filing for permanent residency status in Guatemala comes with lots of responsibilities. One must present several documents to support their application. The following elements must be present to submit for a residency permit:
- First and foremost, an image of the applicant
- Secondly, a replica of your passport and your passport
- Thirdly, a background check and a clean criminal record
- Fourthly, an affidavit providing sponsorship and a letter of commitment from a sponsor in Guatemala
- Also, proof of the applicant’s and sponsor’s financial stability
- Additionally, a diagnosis report
- To that, a copy of a witness statement from the applicant’s former home
- Lastly, a birth certificate with Guatemalan Consulate authentication
GUATEMALA PERMANENT RESIDENCE PERMITS PROCESSING TIME AND VALIDITY
The duration of Guatemala’s Permanent Residency is five years. Every five years, they must reapply for their permanent resident visa and pay the $40 yearly cost for permanent residents. According to reports, the procedure typically takes one year.
Visit NewsNowGh.com for more pertinent information on LPR cards for certified residency permission.
- JAPAN 2023 EXPRESS PERMANENT RESIDENCE VISA FOR EVERYONE
- UAE 2023 EXPRESS PERMANENT RESIDENCE VISA FOR EVERYONE
- CANADA 2023 EXPRESS PERMANENT RESIDENCE VISA FOR EVERYONE
- UK 2023 EXPRESS PERMANENT RESIDENCE VISA FOR EVERYONE
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED