Job Location: Accra
The job purpose is to lead and co-ordinate the achievement of the organisation’s growth and activism targets.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- All applicants for this position should have the following:
- A relevant university degree. At least 2 years post qualification experience in human rights work.
- A qualification in Project Management or Project Monitoring and Evaluation will be an advantage.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills. .
- Ability to work independently and organise periodic training for various constituencies to enhance their skills and delivery in membership growth and activism
REMUNERATION FOR BOTH POSITIONS:
Remuneration is very competitive but negotiable and commensurate with qualification and experience.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should please apply enclosing detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) with two current referees and photocopies of relevant certificates and testimonials.
All applications should be addressed to The Recruitment Officer via email: [email protected]
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
All applications should be received on or before Friday, 19th November, 2021 at close of business. No applications will be considered after this date.
Women are encouraged to apply.
NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE