Group IT Applications Support Manager at Letshego
There is Job vacancy for the position of Group IT Applications Support Manager.
- Degree in Information Systems/Information Technology/Computer Science.
Minimum of 8 years experience in an IT Management role with a minimum of 3 years experience at a managerial level.
Main Purpose (Why does the exist):
To be responsible for developing and managing an enterprise-wide application support team and services.
Critical Deliverables /Core Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Provides business applications support for core business functions.
- Implements an effective application life cycle support model across all core applications to address current and future requirements.
- Responsible for vulnerability management and end-of-life, including the analysis, planning, coordination, execution of currency, and patching for applications and platforms to mitigate exposure.
- Proactively budgets to ensure appropriate funding for systems support and project-based work supporting the business needs. Implements and actively monitors numerous key performance indicators to measure application performance, team deliverables and customer satisfaction.
- Manages the processing of incoming Applications Support requests to ensure courteous, timely and effective resolution of Application Support issues.
- Enforces request handling and escalation policies and procedures.
- Assesses the need for any system changes or reconfigurations (minor or significant) based on request trends and makes recommendations.
- Conducts research on emerging products, services, protocols, and the standards required to drive positive transformation in the way the team operates.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Knowledge of financial systems and core processes.
- Experienced in developing reports and carrying out administration with Oracle.
- Knowledge of new technologies and willingness to learn and develop.
- Technical knowledge to prioritise and manage the resolution of systems issues.
- Working knowledge of ITIL Service Management.
How to Apply for Group IT Applications Support Manager at Letshego
Interested persons should forward their applications accompanied by Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org by indicating the position they are applying for in the subject email: e.g. Ref: Group IT Applications Manager.
Closing Date: 16th January, 2023
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
OTHER JOB OPPORTUNITIES
- Firstly, Job Vacancy at CH Group (Ghana) Limited
- Secondly, Latest Job Advertisement at Petrofac
- Thirdly, Golden Star (Wassa) Limited New Job Opening
- Moreover, Latest Job Opportunity at FHI 360
- Additionally, New Job Opportunity at Robert Walters
- More so, APPLY NOW || University of Ghana Job Vacancies
- Afterwards, Mastercard Foundation New Vacancy Advertisement
- Furthermore, ClearView Advisory Invites Job Applications
- Then, Deloitte Latest Employment Opportunities
- Lastly, Green for Change Ghana New Job Vacancies
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED