To provide transport support services to facilitate the achievement of the Commission’s mandate.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conveys officials, goods or equipment to and from designated locations;
- Conducts daily checks on the vehicle to ensure safety;
- Implements regulations and procedures on daily vehicle movement log/register
- Promptly reports all faults (major or minor) to supervisor for further action;
- Liaises with supervisor to ensure that all vehicle documentation ie, Road Worthiness Certificate and insurance are renewed on time;
- Provides prompt reminder to supervisor on scheduled maintenance/services of the vehicle.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
A pass in the West African Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (WASSCE) or its equivalence. Must have valid driving licence with three (3) years of driving experience.
COMPETENCIES, SKILLS AND TECHNICAL ABILITIES
- Knowledge on Road Traffic Regulations;
- Basic Knowledge the functions of relevant Vehicle parts;
- Defensive Driving abilities;
- Effective communication skills.
- Belief in dialogue
- Team- player
Applications for Category B should be forwarded, not later than March 31, 2020 together with supporting documents, statements of the applicant’s vision for the position, CV, contact telephone numbers, email address and addresses of three referees to:
THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE
FAIR WAGES AND SALARIES COMMISSION
P. O. BOX MB 263
Email: [email protected]
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE