Position Title: Business Development Executive
To support the Commercial Department in overall management of existing accounts (Telco) and Non-Telco) to ensure that the Director of Business Development and Directors of the Company are provided with appropriate reports, analysis, knowledge, and meaningful information on a timely basis to make informed business decisions.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review daily, weekly, monthly traffic reports from Telco(s) and Non-Telco(s) and The Company’s internal Traffic report and flag any inconsistencies for redress.
- Coordinate all close looping related activities with regards to customer escalations
- Account Management
- Telco and Non-Telco engagement and Management Partner
- Co-ordinating top call driver reports from Customer Experience (CX) Department with Teleo feedback and managing Telco and Non-Teleo expectations regarding customer complaints.
- Engaging Telco and Non-Telco on Incidents Billing Outages, Reporting Discrepancies, etc.
- Track and support Internal and External Partners to deliver the required KPIs
- Liaise with Internal and External Partners and third parties to gather information and resolve issues
- Monitor and act speedily during system downtime periods to ensure business continuity
- Work on Service Recovery anytime there is a major downtime.
- Reviewing weekly and monthly service lesting reports for all live services across all Networks and escalate issues to Director, Business Development and other internal and external relevant stakeholders for resolution.
- Review pre and post service go- live testing for cach service that is about to has recently gone live.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS/ AND QUALIFICATION
- Relevant degree from a recognised Institution
- Excellent knowledge in Telecom Industry Commercial and Technical Minimum 6 years’ experience in the Telecommunication Industry working on Commercial, Sale, Marketing and Technology.
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Ability to work under minimum supervision (Dynamic and self motivated)
- Competence in Direct Carrier Billing (DCB) and WAP 1 Click Flow Competence in Prepaid, Postpaid and billing
- Platforms Traffic Reporting and Reconciliation Service Testing
- Charging structure and functionality Value Added Services
- Negotiation skills
HOW TO APPLY
Covering Letters and CVs should be sent to:
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Deadline for submission: 14th May, 2021
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED