October 28th, 2023 at 08:15 am
Genevieve McMillan-Reba Stewart Foundation Scholarships 2024-2025
Each year, students from sub-Saharan Africa can apply for the Genevieve Mcmillan-Reba Stewart Foundation Scholarship to attend Sciences Po in France. The award is given out for superior academic standing. Applications for the 2024–2025 award selection are presently being accepted.
The scholarship was instituted in honor of Genevieve McMillan’s ardent interest in Africa. In addition to honoring the life and contributions of Genevieve McMillan, her friend, and fellow artist Reba Stewart, it was founded in 2005 to carry forth the vision of its founder.
- Scholarship Sponsor: Genevieve McMillan-Reba Stewart Foundation
- Scholarship Type: Full tuition Cover
- Host Institution: Science Po
- Study Level: Undergraduate
- Eligible Nationality: Africans
In addition to honoring the life and contributions of her friend, the artist Reba Stewart (1930–1971), the Geneviève McMillan-Reba Stewart Foundation was founded in 2005 to carry out the mission of its founder, Geneviève McMillan (1922–2008). The scholarship is given in honor of McMillan’s love of Africa.
Meritorious African students from sub-Saharan African nations have been able to access France’s higher education system through merit-based scholarships provided by the McMillan-Stewart Foundation in collaboration with the Sciences Po American Foundation since 2010. This will be specifically accomplished through Sciences Po’s undergraduate Europe-Africa program.
The following criteria must be fulfilled in order for a candidate to be eligible for the Sciences Po Scholarship:
- You need to be a citizen of a country that is located south of the Sahara.
- You must have graduated from secondary school in a country that is located in sub-Saharan Africa.
- Requires acceptance into the Sciences Po undergraduate Europe-Africa program in order to participate.
- Showcase an exceptional level of intellectual ability.
- A grant that covers the whole cost of the student’s annual tuition at Sciences Po for the duration of their time there
- Due to the fact that social situations are also taken into consideration, an additional award may be used to cover living expenses.
Describe Science Po
Sciences Po is a global research university that is very selective and demanding of its students. It is regarded as one of the best universities in the world for the social sciences and the humanities.
The goal of Sciences Po’s founder, Emile Boutmy, was to create a higher education institution that the wealthy of the day were lacking. Having grown over the course of 150 years, Sciences Po now enrolls 14,000 students worldwide as part of its research program. Nonetheless, improving our understanding of the world is still the main objective of education in order to bring about constructive changes in it.
Sciences Po stands out for its combination of methodologies and challenges to numerous worldviews. Sciences Po is a place where ideas are put into reality, and public conversation is actively engaged because of its diverse approach and rich history.
AN INSTRUCTION THAT ENSURES ACCOUNTABILITY
The main goal of Sciences Po is to prepare future public and commercial sector leaders. Regardless of their area of interest or career path, curious and receptive Sciences Po graduates all possess the capacity to “learn how to learn,” which is one of the main goals of our curriculum. But our goal goes even further: we want to produce educated, open-minded people who can revolutionize society and the planet.
A UNIVERSITY WITH A GLOBAL PERSPECTIVE
The founding documents of Sciences Po established a presence for the school in a number of different nations all over the world. After almost 150 years of being driven by this goal, Sciences Po has earned a reputation as a preeminent institution with degrees and research that are acknowledged all over the world, a community that is comprised of people from a wide variety of backgrounds, and an enormous global network of collaborators. Sciences Po has a reputation for being a leader in the field of science and technology.
SCHOLARLY EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL IMPACT
Science Po is a place where the best social scientists and practitioners have ongoing conversations. Our academic community comprises over 4,000 members, including 2,400 practitioners. As a result, the knowledge we impart to students is based on actual experience and cutting-edge research.
AN INDIVIDUAL AND UNIVERSITY
The selection of new students at Sciences Po is based on their academic standing. Nevertheless, by encouraging intellectual, geographic, and social variety among its student body, it was among the first French universities to truly embrace its social obligations. All abilities are welcome at Sciences Po, which accepts students from around 150 countries and offers financial aid to four out of ten of them.
WORLD UNDERSTANDING RESEARCH
Recognized worldwide for the caliber of its scientific output, Sciences Po is a research institution focused on the social sciences. Research at Sciences Po is developed with a significant emphasis on society, and it contributes to public discourse.
A DYNAMIC INSTITUTION AND AN INNOVATION DRIVER
Sciences Po has continuously reinvented itself since its founding around 150 years ago. Above all, Sciences Po is now a site where innovative concepts can be proposed and carried out. Our hallmarks include inventive tools, academic transparency, and innovative teaching approaches.
Procedures for Applications
How To Apply?
The initial step in applying for the Genevieve McMillan-Reba Stewart Foundation Scholarship is to submit an undergraduate Europe-Africa program application to Sciences Po. The Sciences Po Admissions website is the place to submit your application.
All applicants must submit an application to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org for the Genevieve McMillan-Reba Stewart Foundation Scholarship in addition to the student admission application.
Deadline to Apply: February 23, 2024
- Firstly, Scholarships in German Universities Without IELTS (Fully Funded)
- Secondly, Call For Applications: Fully Funded Scholarships in USA 2022
- Thirdly, 2022 AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT FREE ONLINE COURSES
- Moreover, FULLY FUNDED |UNISA 2022 SCHOLARSHIPS At UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA
- Additionally, United Nations job opportunities include: Jobs | Careers
- Then, 2022 MEXICO GOVERNMENT FREE ONLINE COURSES WITH FREE CERTIFICATES
- Also, HOW TO REGISTER FOR IELTS EXAMS IN GHANA 2022/2023
- More so, LIKELY IELTS 2022 EXAMINATION QUESTIONS
- Afterward, 2022 JAPANESE UNIVERSITY OF TOKYO SCHOLARSHIPS
- Finally, University of Queensland Law Scholarships 2022 in Australia
- HOW TO REGISTER FOR IELTS EXAMS IN GHANA 2022/2023
- LIKELY IELTS 2022 EXAMINATION QUESTIONS
- 2022 JAPANESE UNIVERSITY OF TOKYO SCHOLARSHIPS
- University of Queensland Law Scholarships 2022 in Australia
- Australian Scholarships for International Students 2022 | Fully Funded
- Universities in Australia without IELTS & Scholarships | Fully F
- Scholarships in Australia for 2022 Without IELTS | Fully Funded
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED