2022/2023 STUDENT LOAN TRUST FUND (SLTF) ONLINE APPLICATION
2022 STUDENT LOAN TRUST FUND application process. The online application process for 2022 Student Loan Trust Fund has been opened.
ABOUT STUDENTS LOAN TRUST FUND (SLTF)
Student Trust Fund is a public instution founded in 2005 under the Trustee incorporation Act 162, Act 106. Its manadate is to provide financial supports to tertiary students and to inspire students to discover their full potentials.
The Student Loan Trust Fund replaces the then, SSNIT Students Loan Scheme.
STUDENT LOAN TRUST FUND (SLTF) APPLICANTION CRITERIA
- Firstly, an applicant must be a Ghanaian.
- Secondly, an applicant must have been given admission into an recognized tertiary program in Ghana before application.
- Thirdly, an applicant must be enrolled in a tertiary program, such as a diploma or first degree.
- Also,an applicant must have applied or have a valid Ghana Card Number (it can be acquired at designated GRA offices for free)
- Last but not least, an applicant must have a valid email address, as well as a mobile phone number.
- Lastly, an applicants must have a Student ID card or admittance letter on hand
- Finally an applicant must get an E-zwich Card from any nearby bank
HOW TO APPLY FOR STUDENT LOAN TRUST FUND (SLTF)
- To begin with, an applicat must visit the official website: application.sltf.gov
- Afterward, click the Signup button first time applicant or Sign-in if you have already created an account
- Importantly, Read the legal notice and then click Agree if you agree.
- Then, fill in the necessary information and then click Next.
- First of all, applicants check On the user account information screen, the box “I agree to terms of service” (if you agree to the terms of service) and then click the Create Account button.
- Finally, after your account is officially created, you will receive an activation code via phone or email. Enter the code you received in the textbox provided.
- Finally, click on the Activate Account button.
Check the Admission List of Ghanaian Universities, the programs available as well as requirements by CLICKING HERE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED