Fully Funded The 2023 King Abdulaziz Scholarship
Here is how to apply for the 2023 King Abdulaziz Scholarship. Applications are invited from international students to apply for the 2023 King Abdulaziz Scholarship.
King Abdulaziz University offers programs for students seeking to pursue their undergraduate, Master’s, and P.h.D programs. Hence, there are 70 diploma courses, 2,000 bachelors, 160 masters, and 90 Ph.D. Courses available to international students.
The King Abdulaziz Scholarship is one of the best Fully Funded Scholarship in Saudi Arabia. The University is a Public University in Saudi Arabia funded by the Government. It has a Global ranking of 134.
DETAILS OF 2023 KING ABDULAZIZ SCHOLARSHIP
- Host Country: Saudi Arabia
- Host University: King Abdulaziz University
- Study Level: Bachelor’s Degree, Masters Degree Program, as well as Doctoral Degree Program.
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Closing Date: It is Open All Year
FULLY-FUNDED 2023 KING ABDULAZIZ SCHOLARSHIP BENEFIT
- Firstly, applicants will get A Monthly Bursary
- Secondly, applicants will be given a Preparation Allowance
- Thirdly, applicants Would get Health Insurance.
- Also, applicants will be Provided with Accommodation
- Additionally, subsidized Meals would be provided to successful applicants.
- Furthermore, a Total Sum Of Sr 4,000 will be given to Ph.D. students and Sr 3.000 will be given to Masters’ Allowance For Printing Their Thesis.
- Last but not least, an Allowance Of Sr 2,700 for Shipping Books will be given.
- Lastly, applicants will be given A Two-way Airfare Ticket each year.
Programs Available at King Abdulaziz
- To begin with, Arts and Humanities
- Secondly, Faculty of Economics and Administration
- Thirdly, Faculty of Law
- Another is Faculty of Science
- Also, Faculty of Communication and Media
- In addition to above, Environmental Designs
- Further more, Faculty of Marine Sciences
- Moreover, Meteorology, Environment and Arid Land Agriculture
- Additionally, Faculty of Engineering
- Next is, Faculty of Earth Sciences
- Not to mention, Faculty of Computing and Information Technology
- Besides the above, Faculty of Computing and Information Technology AL Faisaliah Branch
- Also, Faculty of Science – AL Faisaliah Campus
- Again, Faculty of Arts – AL Faisaliah Campus
- Additionally, College of Art and Design
- Maritime Studies
- Faculty of Business Rabigh Branch
- Faculty of Engineering Rabigh Branch
- Last but not least, the Faculty of Computing and Information Technology Rabigh Branch
- Finally, Arts – Rabigh & College of Sciences
Undergraduate Students Eligibility
- Firstly, applicants must be of good conduct.
- Secondly, applicants should have obtained a secondary school graduation certificate or equivalent.
- Thirdly, applicants should not have completed a secondary school graduation certificate for more than 3 years.
- Also, applicants should be between the ages of 17 and 25 years
- Lastly, applicants must first meet admission requirements.
Master’s, and P.h.D Students Eligibility
- To begin with, applicants must be 30 years old for a Master’s degree program, and 35 Years for a Ph.D. program.
- Secondly, applicants must get a recognized qualification in their own country with a good grade.
- Thirdly, applicants must have an English Language Test Certificate.
- Also, applicants must provide two recommendation letters from their previous faculty members.
- Importantly, applicants should not have been dismissed from one of the Saudi Universities.
- Lastly, applicants applying for Arabic Language and Literature, Islamic Law and Studies, Sociology, Psychology, and Information Science programs must be professional in spoken and written Arabic language.
- Applicants must have a Curriculum Vitae
- Also, applicants must have a Statement of Purpose. It must be in English for all programs with the exception of Islamic Studies and Arabic Language.
- Thirdly, applicants must have a copy of the graduation certificate. It must be certified by the Saudi Embassy.
- Additionally, applicants must have a copy of their transcripts. Similarly, it must be certified by the Saudi Embassy.
- Last but not least, applicants must submit Recommendation letters from two of their former professors.
- Lastly, applicants must have a copy of a valid passport for at least one year.
How to Apply?
The application process is online. Thus, interested applicants should follow the following steps:
- Firstly, applicants must Visit the Scholarship’s official website HERE
- Afterward, applicants should click on the “Apply Now” Button
- Lastly, applicants must select their choice of Program i.e Undergraduate, or Graduate HERE
Also, for more scholarship updates, CLICK HERE.
- Scholarships in German Universities Without IELTS (Fully Funded)
- Call For Applications|| Fully Funded Scholarships in USA 2022
- 2022 AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT FREE ONLINE COURSES
- FULLY FUNDED |UNISA 2022 SCHOLARSHIPS At UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA
- United Nations job Opportunities: Jobs | Careers
- 2022 MEXICO GOVERNMENT FREE ONLINE COURSES WITH FREE CERTIFICATES
- HOW TO REGISTER FOR IELTS EXAMS IN GHANA 2022/2023
- LIKELY IELTS 2022 EXAMINATION QUESTIONS
- 2022 JAPANESE UNIVERSITY OF TOKYO SCHOLARSHIPS
- University of Queensland Law Scholarships 2022 in Australia
- Australian Scholarships for International Students 2022 | Fully Funded
- Universities in Australia without IELTS & Scholarships | Fully Funded
- Scholarships in Australia for 2022 Without IELTS | Fully Funded
- 2022 Matsume International Foundation (MIF) Exchange Program in Japan (Fully Funded)
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED