A self standing proactive firm, Your one stop shop for business regulatory compliance, research and trade development services. With over a decade of multi-sectoral experience in investment facilitation, investment identification & project advisory, consumer & market research, data analytics, enterprise development, Firmus understands the dynamics of project implementation and delivers high value market insights, project advisory and facilitation for your business. We facilitate formation of businesses, help secure all necessary business operation licenses and certifications to start operations.
POSTION: Market Research Executive
Main purpose of the Job:
- Communicating with clients to understand and document the business objectives.
- Selecting the most appropriate research methodology and techniques.
- Designing qualitative and quantitative research plans for projects.
- Designing research questionnaires and moderator guides.
- Working with Market Research team to oversee the fieldwork initiative.
- Interpreting data, writing reports, and making actionable recommendations.
- Questionnaire Design
- Scripting (using Survey Monkey, Qualtrics, Java)
- Produce Tabulations/ Prepare data for presentations
- Produce PowerPoint charts
- Write Reports and Generate Insights
- Executions of ad hoc requests
- Any other responsibilities as may be required by the department
Key Performance Metrics:
Work with MR team to identify and pursue opportunities to grow existing client
- Business, revenue and profitability.
- Ensure the market research team raises client service awareness of analysis through
- of successful case studies and training
- Help MR team to respond to new business opportunities through:
- Liaising with clients to understand their needs
- Designing research solutions
- Preparing accurate costs
- Preparing proposals
- Presenting in pitches
Technical Competencies Required:
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office (Excel, word, PowerPoint)
- Programming experience (e.g. Qualtrics, Java)
- Any data tabulation package(s), preferably SPSS.
- Ability to tell a good story from data.
- Problem solving
- Technically Oriented
- Team Player
- Customer Service Ethic
- Integrity and high ethical standards
- Good organisational skills
- Passion for Results
- Analytical/logical approach
- Ability to plan ahead, prioritise and meet deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure.
Minimum Qualifications/Work Experience:
- Relevant tertiary education in Economics, Statistics, Mathematics or the Social Sciences.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in data analysis and report writing.
HOW TO APPLY
Send CV and cover letter to [email protected]
CLOSING DATE: Ongoing
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUP, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED