- Keep financial records and perform financial procedures (e.g., Receipts, Payments, requisition, petty cash);
- Assist the organization and management of internal and external audits;
- Ensure expenses are authorized and processed in accordance with agreed procedures;
- Maintain the accounting reporting process, ensure the accuracy and completeness of ledgers;
- Maintain accounting records, ensuring they are complete, accurate, well archived and safeguarded.
- A good first degree with at least 3 years’ experience In Finance, HR, and Office. Administration, ideally for a Microfinance Company.
- Experience in setting up new accounting systems.
- Experience in book keeping and computerized systems.
HOW TO APPLY
Send CV and application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
13th September 2021
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED