Water is the foundation for quality of life. Powwater’s mission is to empower the world through sustainable safe drinking water.
The transparency that comes with the water testing we do gives consumers the power to choose high quality and affordable water because after all water is life!
At the click of a button, you will be able to order and enjoy high quality water at affordable prices delivered fast and direct to your doorstep.
Currently based in Mombasa, Kenya, we are a venture funded organization that is already having a great impact on communities across the world.
Powwater is looking for a full time full stack engineer who will be responsible for both frontend and backend development of our suite of products which include but are not limited to mobile and web applications, APIs and servers and databases.
- Developing front end mobile and web architecture
- Implementing UI and UX features on mobile or web based on user requirements
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization and responsiveness of Powwater’s product suite
- Overseeing overall rollout of features, products and verticals
- Understanding product user needs
- Develop specifications for new features/products and maintaining existing products
- Integrate the backend with UI elements
- Product performance improvement, balancing, usability, automation
- Server side optimization and maintenance to improve product performance and reduce downtime
- Work with frontend engineers to ensure proper implementation of endpoints
- Work with the data engineers to ensure database stability, reliability and availability
- Integrate into external APIs to improve the functionality of our products
- At least 3-4 years experience as a full stack developer
- Experience with React Native preferred but not required.
- Mobile development experience is a plus
- Knowledge working with REST APIs
- Experience with responsive design
- Experience with cloud computing technologies such as Google Cloud Platform
- Previous experience working in a startup environment preferred but not required
- Scale with a rapidly growing startup, with tons of opportunity for growth
- Contribute to our mission and work in our dynamic and fast-paced team
- Competitive base salary based on experience
Ready? Come join us!
The need for this role is urgent, if the shoe fits, let’s talk…
How To Apply
Send an email to [email protected] stating why you think we’re lost without you with your CV/Resume attached and a link to your Github profile.
Closing Date: 17th December 2021
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED