Job Title: HR head, Africa
Company: Wilmar International
Location: Accra, Greater Accra, Ghana
- You will need to be a strong leader, able to act independently and set the standard for the HR function within Africa.
- Operate as both a strategic and operational HR leader
- Participate in leadership team meetings to develop operating plans and ensure that the function has the people, organization and culture to enable it to execute effectively to meet near term and longer-range goals.
- Partner with key business leaders on opportunities to leverage people to meet organizational objectives, identify key business issues and the related people, organizational and cultural implications.
- Identify, develop, and implement Human Resource programmes that support the Wilmar group strategy, business objectives and key performance priorities
- Drive the development of workforce strategy to translate strategy into an executable plan driving that plan to completion.
- Lead the HR teams on all compensation, rewards, performance management as well as benefits, learning and development matters.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business / Human Resource Management or equivalent with min 15 years of experience and above
- Must have at least 5 years of experience in Africa HR operations
- Has demonstrated strength in problem solving, defining needs, visualizing alternatives, working within established budgets, and initiating action to achieve goals.
- Possess experience reflecting increasingly responsible management positions within human resources including mentoring and developing a high performing HR team
- Proven ability to partner with business leaders and scope solutions to human resource issues
- Strong leadership qualities, a good team with excellent interpersonal and commercial skills.
- Experience in an agri-food business or manufacturing industry is a plus
HOW TO APPLY
CLOSING DATE : July 1, 2021
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED