Employment Opportunity at RenMo Inc.
Job Title: Product Designer (UI/UX)
RenMo is a fintech startup with the mission to empower people to have financial freedom, starting by ensuring people rent and pay monthly in Ghana. This is an epic solution that people love, and we need an amazing team member to join our growing engineering team to provide an excellent experience to our users across all platforms.
The UI/UX Designer is suitable for you if you are motivated to combine the art of collecting business requirements from various stakeholders, with the art of design. Responsibilities will include the translation of business requirements into UI/UX design wireframes to help all key stakeholders properly visualize the finished product.
You will work closely with the engineering team and bridge the gap between business requirements and the graphical design, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application and other platforms look, as well as how it works.
We are looking for someone who;
- Has confident ownership of all projects.
- Is a team player, a highly detailed and organized individual who believes in accountability.
- Is creative, analytical, and has the ability to take a lot of initiative.
- Can understand business requirements and translate them into meaningful product visualization working from the end user’s perspective.
- Is able to quickly adapt to organizational and product changes.
- Has excellent communication skills with an appreciation for a 360-degree feedback
To succeed in this role, you should ideally have;
- Minimum of 2 years experience in professional UI design and/or at least three (3) UI/UX projects in your portfolio
- An eye for catchy and immersive user design.
- Extensive knowledge of the principles of UI Psychology & Accessibility.
- Strong aptitude for delighting users with best-in-class UX.
- Excellent knowledge and experience working with Figma
- Experience working with graphic design tools such as Photoshop
- Be able to create prototypes of new ideas being explored by the company
- Experience working with collaborative tools like Clickup & G Suite
Why you’ll love it here (seriously!):
Your daily duties will have a meaningful impact on real people! Imagine helping a family to live in a decent home and paying just MONTHLY rent instead of coughing the whole 1-2 years’ worth of rent upfront. Real freedom!
You’ll be surrounded by the most friendly, passionate, and supportive colleagues you can imagine. ( You can talk to any current Renmonite!)
As we grow, so will you! Renmo is fast-paced and challenging environment offers you great opportunities for professional development and great rewards as well
We offer extremely competitive remuneration salaries and stock options.
We’re growing quickly and this is an exciting role, one with great room for growth and impact. If you are driven by innovation, can see the bigger picture, and have a passion for excellence, then join the team of dedicated Renmonites solving one of the biggest challenges in Africa.
Closing Date: 31st December 2022
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
OTHER JOB OPPORTUNITIES
- Firstly, Job Vacancy at CH Group (Ghana) Limited
- Secondly, Latest Job Advertisement at Petrofac
- Thirdly, Golden Star (Wassa) Limited New Job Opening
- Moreover, Latest Job Opportunity at FHI 360
- Additionally, New Job Opportunity at Robert Walters
- More so, APPLY NOW || University of Ghana Job Vacancies
- Afterwards, Mastercard Foundation New Vacancy Advertisement
- Furthermore, ClearView Advisory Invites Job Applications
- Then, Deloitte Latest Employment Opportunities
- Lastly, Green for Change Ghana New Job Vacancies
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED