The ISO Internal Auditor and is responsible for ensuring the smooth running and maintenance of a comprehensive internal audit system in relation to Company’s ISO certifications.
- Carrying out regular internal audits for company’s ISO certifications (ISO 9001,2015)
- Monitoring the audit cycle program to ensure it remains effective and up to date
- Acting as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement of the requirements of these certifications
- Producing and submitting a full audit report on each audit undertaken
- Producing audit summary reports for each audit undertaken
- Ensuring any non-conformities are listed on the appropriate non-conformities log and corrective actions are assigned to the appropriate party
- Ensuring all follow-up actions are listed on the appropriate Action plan, and ‘Work In Progress’ comments are provided after an appropriate interval for each action until completion
- Conduct follow up audits / checks to monitor non-conformities and ensure other actions are completed
- Engaging with continuous knowledge development regarding each certification’s requirements, recommended best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
- Recommending appropriate changes as a result of the audit results to Company’s internal Management Systems for Quality, Environment and information Security where necessary.
- Taking minutes and producing a report for the annual management review meetings for Company’s ISO certifications.
- Conducting induction training to new joiners on Company’s ISO certifications
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified and interested candidates may send their CVs to email@example.com
Closing Date 28th March 2021
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED