County Hospital is inviting applications from qualified persons to fill Medical Officer positions.
The successful candidates shall be responsible for the Hospital’s Medical Director
- Be part of a team of medical officers, specialists, physician assistants in the daily in-patient and out-patient management.
- Conduct and participate in ward rounds, hand-over rounds, and clinical meetings
- Prepare doctors notes, discharge notes, and appropriate medico-legal documentation
- Perform and assist surgical operations and clinical procedures within identified competency
- Liaise with and provide leadership to relevant departments in ensuring optimum care to clients patients
- Provides support and information to patients and relatives as and when necessary
- Participates in quality improvement activities.
- Be actively involved in the issues of infection prevention and control.
- Ensures compliance with the hospital and departmental policies and procedures by team members
- Be available to work at the hospital’s subsidiary facilities
- Other ad hoc assignments
Qualification Required & Experience
- MB ChB or equivalent with a minimum of 2 years post horsemanship
- Fully valid License to practice in Ghana with the Medical and Dental Council
- Previous work in a district hospital or private hospital is an added advantage
Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities
- Professional Demeanor
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Strong communication skill
- Basic surgical skills
- Report writing and presentation skill
6000GHS/Month + applicable allowances
Kumasi, Ashanti Region, Ghana
How To Apply For The Job
All applications with CV (including telephone number and e-mail) by email to:
THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
Closing Date: 22 July 2020
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUP, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED