Whole industries have been disrupted and transformed in recent years by digital technology. As an IT advisory professional – Computer programmer, you’ll help businesses realize the value they can gain from their IT investments — supporting strategy and being a key growth driver. As part of a high-performing team, you’ll deliver exceptional client service — providing advice on how technology enablement, digital transformation, and enterprise intelligence contribute to performance improvement, as well as how IT can act as a multiplying effect during major program transformations.
As organizations look to leverage the advantage IT offers, we’ll work with you to develop the consultancy and analytical skills that you’ll need in today’s environment. Working on projects that cross borders and sectors, the experiences you gain here will be more valuable than anywhere else. So whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
The ideal candidate must possess the following minimum requirements:
- Database – Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, ORACLE
- Reporting – SAP Crystal Reports
- Server-side programming – PhP or Python
Educational and Academic Qualifications
- Minimum of a first degree in a numerate discipline or other discipline but with strong mathematical orientation.
- minimum of 3 years’ experience in enterprise development
- Ideally from banking/insurance or regulated industry experience
HOW TO APPLY
CLOSING DATE: Ongoing
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED