Khulisa seeks a qualified and experienced Chief of Party (COP) for a 4-year USAID Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) activity in Ghana.
English language skills required.
Experience working in West Africa required. Experience in Ghana preferred.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
The COP will be responsible for leading and managing the overall project, working closely with USAID counterparts and national-level government stakeholders.
Specifically, the COP will:
- Provide strong strategic direction, technical leadership, and project management to successfully implement project activities and produce results.
- Provide leadership in performance and impact evaluations, sector assessments, baseline assessment, evaluation design and methodology, research and analysis, performance monitoring and evaluation capacity building, and collaborating, learning, and adapting.
- Serve as the key Khulisa liaison with USAID/Ghana management units, implementing partners, local organizations, and government counterparts.
- Monitor the progress and pace of project implementation, assuring that the full potential of the project is realized through the production of high-quality work and promotion of internal quality controls.
- Ensure quality control and the overall responsiveness of technical and management activities, including necessary adjustments to operations and budget to fit USAID requirements.
- Provide substantive technical contributions to project MEL activities, including but not limited to the design and implementation of performance monitoring systems; assessments, evaluations, and special studies (including data collection methods and protocols, data verification techniques, and other technical evaluation and analytical tasks), and learning/adaptive management activities.
- Supervise, motivate, and coordinate the project team to meet evolving project demands, ensuring a focus on core objectives, achievements of work plan and targets, and timely / effective implementation.
- Oversee project budget and ensure compliance with Khulisa standard operating procedures and USAID rules and regulations
- Maintain high level of communication and relationship management with USAID, internal, and external program partners
- Master’s degree in international relations, international development, business, economics, statistics, social science, public policy, or related field.
- 12 years of demonstrated experience in applied Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning, preferably on USAID projects.
- 8 years’ Expertise in large-scale MEL/CLA including, but not limited to: performance monitoring methods (results framework, indicator development, performance monitoring planning, design/management of routine information systems) and evaluation methods (various evaluation designs, statistical sampling), analytical methods (both quantitative and qualitative), and CLA methods (adult learning, adaptive management processes, knowledge management)
- Demonstrated experience leading and supervising multi-cultural high-performing teams and managing group dynamics.
- Significant sector experience in the economic growth, agriculture, health and governance preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership, strategic thinking/planning, management, and communication / presentation skills.
- Local Ghanaian languages highly preferred.
Khulisa is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse workforce. Khulisa provides market-competitive salaries and employee benefits.
How To Apply
Please apply wish comprehensive CV highlighting experience to email@example.com
Application Closing Date: 15 October 2021
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED