This will be on a probation basis for three months after which you will be promoted to a full-time position if your work proves to be satisfactory.
- Produce videos as requested for advertising, promotions, social media, podcast and course content including the filming, editing, and designing of assets for our production.
- Be an active member of Marketing meetings.
- Plan ways to better our online/digital presence using video/audio advertisements and campaigns.
- Work with our various organizations to capture, edit, and produce video content for the specific needs of the respective organizations.
- Organize any audio and video needs for special events.
- Be present for any special event that requires audio and/or video use.
- Set up and tear down all equipment needed for an event. Make sure all equipment is returned, turned off, and secured properly.
Requirements and Qualification
- Solid understanding of file specifications; resolution, color space, and other technical requirements of assets needed for motion graphics, sound, and/or video production.
- Experience using the latest version of Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Premiere Pro and After Effects, or any other similar video and sound editing tools.
- Experience in project management or content management systems such as Basecamp, Trello, or similar software is a plus
- Previous experience and an impressive portfolio.
Probationary salary is 600ghc increased to 800ghc after 3 months and 1200ghc after 6 months.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
ASEM ABA! Lèåked tape of what Power Fm Journalist said about Akufo-Addo
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED