Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Assistant Finance Officer at National Biosatey Authority
- Company: National Biosatey Authority
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Implements programmes and activities of the Directorate;
- Collects data for the preparation of annual budget for the Directorate;
- Complies with the provisions of the financial management laws, regulations policies;
- Collects data for the preparation of annual financial reports of the Authority
- Collects data for the analysis of financial reports;
- Implements financial recommendations contained in audit reports;
- Collects data for the preparation of annual and other periodic reports for the Directorate.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited tertiary Institution in any of the following fields: Finance, Accounting or other related disciplines.
- A minimum of Level II qualification from a recognised and relevant professional body (eg. ICA GH, ACCA, CPA or CIMA).
- Must have completed National Service
- Must pass a selection interview conducted by the Authority, in collaboration with the Public Services Commission.
- Knowledge in financial management laws, regulations and fiscal policies.
- Communication, interpersonal and presentation skills Knowledge in relevant IT applications
- Meticulous and attention to detail.
- High integrity and good ethical standards.
Method of Application
Interested candidate should send their CVs to:
National Biosafety Authority (NBA)
Box WY 669,
Or email to: [email protected]
Hard copies of applications should be submitted at the NBA Secretariat located on the campus of graduate School of Nuclear and Allied Sciences, GAEC, near Kwabenya Police Station
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUP, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED