Provide administrative support to ensure that all is running efficiently for the executive.
Essentially looking after the day-to-day operations in the office so that the executive can focus on the business while you take care of the rest.
- Providing administrative assistance, such as writing and editing e-mails, drafting memos, and preparing communications on the executive’s behalf
- Maintaining comprehensive and accurate records
- Performing minor accounting duties
- Organizing meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders, and organizing catering when necessary
- Answering phone calls in a polite and professional manner
- Managing the executive’s calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters
- Co-ordinating with Business Unit Head on actions and follow-ups based on CEO requests
- Assists in coordinating the agenda of senior management team meetings. Prepares an account of the meetings and designates and follows up on assigned action items
- Represents the CEO in designated meetings as required
- Drafts reports, letters of solicitation, proposals; prepares and coordinates oral and written communication with donors and prospects
- Administratively supports Human Capital and Marketing Department when required(recruiting support, documents formatting, surveys set up and other administrative tasks)
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred. Minimum 3 years administrative support experience reporting to Senior Management, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Advanced typing and computer skills are required including solid knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, presentation, and desktop publishing.
- Strong PC skills and knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint are required.
- Excellent organizational, communication and grammatical skills with strong attention to detail required.
- Excellent planning, scheduling and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to work professionally with flexibility in handling multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
Method Of Application
Closing Date: 17th December 2021
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED