An International Oil and Gas company seeks to hire a Human Resource Manager who will maintain and enhance company’s staff by developing, implementing, and evaluating human resource plans and policies.
- Appraise, evaluate and enhance the existing human resource plans and policies of the company.
- Maintain an effective human resource office.
- Recommend and design an appropriate organizational structure for the company.
- Identify and procure appropriate human resource information systems to aid in the effective functioning of the HR office.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable labour laws and regulations in Ghana.
- Establish employee training and development plans for the company.
- Develop and implement a fair and equitable remuneration scheme for employees.
- Develop and implement an incentivizing benefit system and conditions of service for staff based on performance and in line with budgets.
- Establish, supervise and evaluate employee appraisal systems.
- Establish grievance handling procedures for the company.
- Prepare periodic reports on the operations of the HR department.
- Provide training for staff on customer satisfaction.
- Prepare budget for human resources operations.
- Respond to all external enquiries on matters relating to human resource management.
- Represent the company in any matters, hearings, and meetings bothering on human resource.
Qualification & Experience Required
- Knowledge and experience in Industrial Relations and Labour Law, Compensation, Organizational Planning, Recruitment, Organization Development, Employee Relations, Safety, Employee Engagement, and Employee Development.
- Must have a First Degree in Human Resource Management plus professional certification (IHRMP,PHR,SHRM)
- A minimum of three (3) years’ working experience in a senior HR position – Industrial Relations is key
- Good written and spoken communication skills.
- Ability to lead and develop HR department staff.
- Knowledge of Human Resources Information Systems.
- Ability to organize his or her schedule effectively to ensure all tasks are completed on time.
- Negotiation and presentation skills. Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints.
- Ability to write speeches and articles using original or innovative techniques or style.
- Ability to make effective and persuasive speeches and presentations on controversial or complex topics to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
How to apply
Application deadline: 28 February, 2021
Note: Do not pay any money to anyone in getting a job which is published here
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
ASEM ABA! Lèåked tape of what Power Fm Journalist said about Akufo-Addo
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED