The PREMIER bank requires a highly motivated team leader to fill the above position.
- Shall report to the Board of Directors
- To oversee the effective and efficient running of the PREMIER
- Initiate Policies and Procedures for the approval of the Board of Directors, and implement same for the efficient running of PREMIER
- Provide leadership and guidance for PREMIER through coordinating activities of all the departments and agencies of PREMIER
- Shall be responsible in meeting all regulatory and statutory requirements, and industry. benchmarks/standards
- Responsible for the preparation and monthly submission of Prudential & Management reports for perusal by the Board and submission to regulatory bodies.
- Responsible for the operational and financial administration of PREMIER
- Implementation of decisions and strategies of the Board
- Establish linkages between PREMIER and the BOG, APEX, as well as other financial institutions and external bodies.
- Ensure compliance with the Bank and Specialised Deposit-Taking
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Master’s Degree in areas such as Banking, Accountancy, Finance, Economics or Business Management with 8 years relevant experience, or a good first degree in a relevant discipline, with at least 10 years work experience in the banking industry with five years in Senior Management position.
- A professional qualification such as ICA, ACCA, CIB, ICMA will be an advantage.
HOW TO APPLY
Application, accompanied by detailed CV, copies of certificates, names and addresses of three referees and their contact telephone/email addresses, should be forwarded to email@example.com.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
CLOSING DATE: Two weeks from the date of this publication. That is 21st October 2021
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED