Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for African Development Bank (AfDB) Recruitment 2020.
- Company: African Development Bank
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time.
Under the supervision of the Director, RDTS, the main responsibility of the Chief Fragility and Resilience Officer entails the development, programming and implementation oversight of fragility interventions in RMCs based on the Bank’s Agenda for addressing fragility and building resilience in Africa, the Bank’s High 5 Agenda and relevant Bank policies, strategies and guidelines.
Her/his responsibilities also include preparation of analytical work, fragility lens application, partnerships, resource mobilization and advocacy including providing leadership to technical teams within RDTS and across the Bank to deliver the Fragility Agenda within a consultative partnership approach underpinned by adaptability, innovation, and responsiveness.
The Planning and Administrative Officer will:
- Act as Budget focal person in SNFI department in charge of (i) coordinating the preparation the department’s and Divisions’ administrative budget based on the annual work programs agreed upon and (ii) monitoring the use of resources and the cost centers according to the Bank’s rules and regulations;
- Liaise regularly with the Operations Complexes on a regular basis to ensure availability of budget to finance effective participation of fiduciary teams in the projects cycle;
- Providing Management with timely monitoring information and statements and prepare accordingly regular follow up of KPIs along with budget execution, and budget-related annual activity reports.
The Chief Youth Entrepreneurship and Finance Expert will be part of the jobs team for the day to day management and implementation of the Jobs for Youth in Africa Strategy with the following main responsibilities to:
- Consolidate relationships with current partners and diversify the partnership base (public, non-state, financial and non-financial) and sources, to mobilize the resources of trust funds aimed at accelerating the implementation of the Jobs for Youth in Africa Strategy
- Develop donor profiles and solicitation strategies; initiate, develop and cultivate strategic relationships with partners to ensure continued funding and recommend innovative funding opportunities.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED