To increase the reach and impact of Advans Ghana’s visibility through the delivery of high value and influential marketing, communications and public relations in Ghana, thereby significantly contributing to the achievement of the organization’s objectives.
The Operational Marketing Officer has the primary duty of developing and implementing marketing and communications strategies that promote Advans Ghana’s mission and key messages to generate publicity, visibility and attract and retain clients
- Supports in developing and implementing promotional activities to meet operational targets
- Manage products that are used for the marketing purpose such as leaflets, posters and advertisements in radio, television, magazine and newspapers, etc.
- Works directly with vendors to obtain bids and complete the fulfillment of marketing / communications related materials.
- Maintains inventory of marketing materials and ensures branches have what they need timely
- Collaborates with the branch supervisors to make sure all printing material (including product & pricing description / promotions ; security information and the regulatory notices) are up to date
- Work with all departments to determine the marketing and communication needs of products.
- Prepare purchase orders and invoices for approval and ensuring all vendors are paid
- Coordinates internal and external company events – coordinating catering, event space, entertainment, general organization, slide shows, photography and other materials
- Monitor and reports the impact of the marketing strategies adapted on the sales of the product and make necessary amendments in the strategies
- Write and edit copy for communications that include press releases, event materials, flyers, brochures and other items that represent Advans Ghana.
- Manages consistency of the company brand across all platforms in the country
Any other duty as may be assigned by head of department
- Will be handling multiple projects simultaneously from time to time and deal with multiple partners and vendors
- May be working on weekends and off working hours and sometimes travel outside Accra for days on official duties
Education & Experience
Minimum required education level:
- Minimum of first degree in Marketing, Social Sciences/Humanities, and Arts. Proficiency in use of general Microsoft office suite is important.
- Familiarity with branding, marketing and communication theories and concept is essential. Experience with media relations is desirable.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE (WORK FIELD AND NUMBER OF YEARS)
- Minimum of two years relevant experience in the area of marketing communications, public relations and branding. Good understanding of the micro finance establishment will be an advantage
SPECIFIC REQUIRED TRAINING
- Social media management and marketing
- Concept creation
- Advans customer service protocol
Method Of Application
Closing Date: 22nd November 2021
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED