As a Food and Beverage cost controller, you are primarily responsible for calculating costs of food and beverage items and also responsible for the short and long-term planning of the f&B controlling and pricing aspects
Additionally responsible to record information and produce control reports periodically to help maintain a suitable inventory of food and beverage items for the entire hotel. He/she also changes the price of menus items based on the costing information they collect and also actively take part in engineering the menu in terms of the pricing.
1. Able to effectively control the Food & Beverage Cost.
2. Control the Food and Beverage outlets in terms of wastage, pilferage and efficiency.
3. Prepare variance analysis for food & beverage and communicating with relevant parties.
4. Update and maintain receipts into the systems (FMC).
5. Check and verify voids in the POS systems.
6. Check and verify discounts on the POS systems.
7. Check and verify any happy hours discounts.
8. Check and verify all complimentary sales in POS systems.
9. Check and verify all staff meals and staff discounts.
10. Check and verify all Package meals.
11. Check and verify all settlements done on the POS system.
12. Check and cross verify if all sales have been transferred correctly to the Property Management systems (PMS).
13. Check and verify for any lost postings.
14. Check the cost of sales in all F&B outlets and ensure that the costs are within budget.
15. Check the menu pricing on the POS systems and ensure the correct prices are loaded.
16. Check the restaurant and bar checks on daily.
17. Check the complimentary and confirm that all are approved.
18. Daily Import of Micros Sales to Materials Control system.
19. Tally all end of shift reports generated from all POS tills.
20. Continuously study weaknesses in F&B control implemented at the Hotel and provide suggestions for improvements.
21. Check the daily Food & Beverage revenues report submitted by the income audit for the accuracy of covers and average check.
22. Responsible for linking the articles and Recipes in Material Control.
23. Responsible for preparing daily Food and Beverage Report and distribute to management.
24. Responsible for monthly F&B Report and distribute to management.
25. Responsible for surprise spot checks at all F&B outlets.
26. Prepare Duty Drinks and management report and confirm that this is as per entitlement.
27. Prepare the daily and monthly cost report department in relation to cost of sales.
28. Prepare daily staff meal cost report.
29. Participate in stock taking at the restaurants.
30. Spot check on the receiving department to ensure that the scales are correct and goods are checked for quality.
31. Check and ensure that no material is issued out from the store without requisition or approval from the respective department head.
32. Check and ensure all menu items have a recipe.
33. Coordinate with restaurant management and finance to sort out issues pertaining to F&B.
34. Update selling prices in POS as per the instruction from authorized persons.
35. Maintain the security of the information held by the department.
36. Responsible to maintain the Menu Pricing, Consumption and POS systems.
37. Any other tasks as and when required by the management
HOW TO APPLY
Prospective candidates are requested to submit (in soft copy ONLY) an application letter
together with the following:
a. A detailed Curriculum Vitae together with relevant supporting documents, including
names and addresses of three (3) referees.
To: [email protected] OR [email protected]
Applicants should use the job title as the subject line.
Closing Date: Applications for the position should reach the above email address not
later than 4th Sept, 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUP, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED