September 30th, 2023 at 08:23 am
Acadia University Scholarships 2024
Enrolling at Acadia at this time would be ideal. Whether you are a high school graduate, pursuing a master’s degree, or advancing in your career, our small class sizes and individualized approach guarantee that you will be challenged, inspired, and grow personally.
Concerning Acadia University
Acadia University, one of Canada’s oldest and most prestigious liberal arts colleges, was established in 1838. With views of the Bay of Fundy and the Annapolis Valley, Acadia is a vital component of Wolfville, the classic college town, and is only an hour’s drive from Halifax, Nova Scotia, and the international airport. You will discover that you are in a unique area when you arrive on campus.
The 3,574 students that attend Acadia come from almost every province and 60 different countries to benefit from our rigorous academic programs, a curriculum that promotes personal growth, and group learning opportunities facilitated by instructors who have won awards.
It is urged of students to join an intellectual community that supports and uplifts them. The foundations of an Acadia education are significant undergraduate research, practical experiences, and community involvement. In order to learn, a student must fully engage with life both within and outside of the classroom. For both our faculty and students, working closely with their professors can be transformative and frequently leads to lifetime friendships.
Co-curricular activities and campus life initiatives supplement the academic experience by providing students with additional learning opportunities and fostering their leadership and teamwork abilities. Acadia has a rich history of honoring diversity. Every community member has unique experiences to share, which enhances classroom discussions and informal encounters.
Our liberal arts education provides a solid basis for our students’ future goals, which include travel, graduate school, employment, and starting a family. It also fosters the intangible Acadia spirit and a sense of belonging. An Acadia education fosters growth and equips students for the real world.
- Scholarship Sponsor: Acadia University
- Host Institution: Acadia University
- Scholarship Worth: $4,500-$60,000
- Study Level: Undergraduate and Graduate Studies
- Eligible Nationality: International Students
The following programs are available to students who would like to further their education at Acadia University:
With over 200 degree possibilities, Acadia can assist you in discovering your career. We advise you to select classes from a range of academic fields.
- Applied Science (BASc, CAS)
- Biology (BSc)
- Business Administration (BBA)
- Canadian Studies (BA)
- Chemistry (BSc)
- Classical Studies (BA)
- Community Development (BCD)
- Computer Science (BCS, BACS, BSc)
- Economics (BA)
- Education (BEd)
- Engineering (BASc, CAS)
- English (BA)
- Environmental & Sustainability Studies (BA, BCD)
- Environmental Geoscience (BSc)
- Environmental Science (BSc)
- French (BA)
- Geology (BSc)
- German (BA)
- History (BA)
- Kinesiology (BKin)
- Law And Society (BA)
- Mathematics & Statistics (BSc, BA)
- Mathematics Education (Integrated BSc + BEd)
- Music (BM, BAM)
- Music Therapy (BMT, CMT)
- Nursing (BSc)
- Nutrition & Dietetics (BSN)
- Philosophy (BA)
- Physics (BSc)
- Politics (BA)
- Psychology (BSc, BA)
- Sociology (BA)
- Theatre (BA)
- Theology (BTh)
- Women’s & Gender Studies (BA)
There are two main scholarship categories:
- Scholarships for Undergraduates
- Scholarships for Graduates
Visit the page dedicated to admissions if you are interested in learning more about the prerequisites for each program. An undergraduate degree is equivalent to a bachelor’s degree.
After obtaining a bachelor’s degree in a subject area, students can continue their education by earning a graduate degree, such as a master’s. These are typically for one or two years’ worth of academic study. Visit our Admissions page to learn about the prerequisites of the program and to submit an application.
- You are a student at a high school or secondary level, or transferring in from another school.
- You have earned a grade point average of at least 80 percent or higher in the required coursework.
- Your scholarship average is determined by combining the grades you received in the admissions-required classes you took during the last semester of 11th grade and the first semester of 12th grade. Your grades from your international curriculum will be adjusted so that they correspond to Canadian norms.
- You are a student transferring from another institution and have a cumulative grade point average of at least 3.5 or 80%.
- You must be enrolled in your first year of undergraduate study and have not completed more than two years’ worth of coursework or sixty credit hours.
- Through the Status Portal, you will fill out the application for the scholarship online.
Acadia acknowledges and honors accomplishment, as well as potential, and the application process, is streamlined for your convenience. If you are a student from Canada or anywhere else in the world and you apply to one of Acadia’s undergraduate programs, you will automatically be considered for an admission scholarship.
Initial admission scholarship offers might range anywhere from $4,500 up to $10,000 to be paid out over the course of four years. Acadia University also offers a variety of different scholarships and scholar bursaries, the total worth of which can reach up to $60,000 over the course of four years. You must complete and submit the scholarship forms found on your portal by March 1 in order to be evaluated.
HOW TO APPLY?
The application form, as well as further information regarding the Acadia University Scholarship program, may be found on the official website of the Acadia University Scholarship, which can be seen below.
Submit an application for admission and all of the documents that are required for admission.
We will send you a letter of offer to attend Acadia in the event that your application is successful. If you are qualified to receive financial aid, the letter will include the initial scholarship offer that has been made to you.
Your application will be used to help us choose which scholarships you are eligible to win
Note that there is a need for separate applications for the local scholarships and the specialized scholarships.
- Firstly, Scholarships in German Universities Without IELTS (Fully Funded)
- Secondly, Call For Applications|| Fully Funded Scholarships in USA 2022
- Thirdly, 2022 AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT FREE ONLINE COURSES
- Moreover, FULLY FUNDED |UNISA 2022 SCHOLARSHIPS At UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA
- Additionally, United Nations job Opportunities: Jobs | Careers
- Then, 2022 MEXICO GOVERNMENT FREE ONLINE COURSES WITH FREE CERTIFICATES
- Also, HOW TO REGISTER FOR IELTS EXAMS IN GHANA 2022/2023
- More so, LIKELY IELTS 2022 EXAMINATION QUESTIONS
- Afterward, 2022 JAPANESE UNIVERSITY OF TOKYO SCHOLARSHIPS
- Finally, University of Queensland Law Scholarships 2022 in Australia
- HOW TO REGISTER FOR IELTS EXAMS IN GHANA 2022/2023
- LIKELY IELTS 2022 EXAMINATION QUESTIONS
- 2022 JAPANESE UNIVERSITY OF TOKYO SCHOLARSHIPS
- University of Queensland Law Scholarships 2022 in Australia
- Australian Scholarships for International Students 2022 | Fully Funded
- Universities in Australia without IELTS & Scholarships | Fully F
- Scholarships in Australia for 2022 Without IELTS | Fully Funded
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED