2024 University of New South Wales Graduate Scholarship (Fully Funded)
The University of New South Wales (UNSW), located in Australia, is currently taking submissions for UNSW Graduate Scholarships to be awarded for the academic year 2023–2024. These scholarships are open to students from all over the world who are currently pursuing their education in a foreign country.
A scholarship program has been established at UNSW for those students who are interested in pursuing a Master’s or Doctoral degree there. In addition to receiving a Tuition Fee Scholarship (TFS), successful candidates will also receive a Research Stipend to assist them with both their academic pursuits and their research. To be considered for the scholarship, applications must be submitted by the 22nd of September, 2023.
Description of the scholarship:
Scholarships are available from the University of New South Wales (UNSW) in Australia to students wishing to pursue postgraduate degrees in a range of subject areas and majors. These grants offer a stipend to help students in their academic and research activities in addition to covering tuition costs. For Master’s degree programs, the scholarship will last for two years, and for Ph.D. programs, it will last for three years.
Sydney is home to UNSW, a prominent public research institution founded in 1949. The QS World University Rankings have it as the 44th best university in the world. UNSW provides a quality educational experience with a varied student body of approximately 63,000 students from both national and international origins. This is a fantastic chance to study at a prestigious university in Australia.
You are free to pursue any field of study if you participate in this scholarship program.
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) (Telecommunications)
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours)/Engineering Science
- Bachelor of Commerce/Media
- Bachelor of Fine Arts / Engineering (Honours)
- Bachelor of Media/Social Sciences
- Bachelor of Environmental Management
- Bachelor of Politics Philosophy and Economics
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) (Materials Science & Engineering)/Engineering Science
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours)/Commerce
- Bachelor of Economics/Education (Secondary)
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours)/Arts
- Bachelor of Economics
- Master of Health Leadership and Management (Extension)/Master of Infectious Diseases Intelligence
- Master of Construction Project Management/Master of Property and Development
- Juris Doctor
- Master of Mine Geotechnical Engineering
- Master of Global Health/Master of Infectious Diseases Intelligence (Extension)
- Master of Journalism and Communication
- Master of Mathematics
- Master of International Relations
- Master of Health Leadership and Management (Extension)/Master of Public Health
- Master of Applied Economics
- Master of Public Health/Master of Global Health (Extension)
- Master of Architecture
Benefits of the scholarship
Australia’s UNSW Graduate Scholarships for 2023–24 offer:
- Scholarship offered by the Research Training Program International (RTPI): $35,000 annually (2023 rate).
- The University International Postgraduate Award (UIPA) is worth $35,000 annually (as of 2023).
- Scholarships for Tuition Fees: Payment of tuition fees
- The university’s provision of health insurance
- Additional awards are available, including:
- Australia Awards: Assistance with living costs
- The Higher Education Commission (HEC) of Pakistan provides a living allowance as part of the UNSW-HEC Pakistan Joint Scholarship.
- International students studying postgraduate degrees at UNSW in Australia are eligible for these scholarships.
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Research Training Program Scholarships: Up to $46,653 per annum. Ongoing – please see the website for further details
- Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarship: $35,000 per annum (2023 rate) 22-Sep-23
- University Postgraduate Award (UPA): $35,000 per annum (2023 rate) 22-Sep-23
- Research Training Program International (RTPI) Scholarship: $35,000 per annum (2023 rate)22-Sep-23
- University International Postgraduate Award (UIPA): $35,000 per annum (2023 rate)22-Sep-23
- Tuition Fee Scholarship:
- Australia Awards: Contribution to living expensesOngoing – please see the website for further details
- UNSW-CSC Scholarship: Living allowance from the Chinese Scholarship Council (CSC)
- UNSW-HEC Pakistan Joint Scholarship: Living allowance from the Higher Education Commission (HEC) Pakistan
- Vietnam – Vingroup Scholarships: Contribution to living expense Please see the website for details.
Nationalities that qualify:
- All nationalities of international students are eligible for these scholarships.
- Applicants from abroad of any nationality are welcome to submit an application for the scholarship.
- Applicants must have earned a degree certificate after successfully completing their undergraduate studies.
Prospective students can submit their applications for the UNSW Graduate Scholarships 2023–2024 in Australia online.
About UNSW Sydney
The amazing facilities and stunning grounds of UNSW Sydney are not what make the university what it is at its core. It can be found in our students, in our staff, in our alumni, and in the generous donations made by our donors. As we each do our lot to contribute to the formation of a more equitable society, our individual and collective differences reflect the distinct points of view of our people, our location, and our shared mission.
Discover more about our cutting-edge facilities.
The Design Futures Lab is a teaching and research facility with a focus on practical application. Making is essential to all of the built environment disciplines because it supports environmental investigation, knowledge, and design through the production of tangible artifacts.
Our staff frequently interact with users of our space, therefore we are not always available to talk about materiality, fabrication methods, or file preparation over the phone or via email. Students and researchers should come in person to discuss these issues with staff.
Users will need to earn access Badges before they will be allowed to utilize the UNSW Makerspace Network.
The issuance of badges is the method by which we check that users of UNSW Making have the knowledge necessary to make secure and effective use of our network of materials, equipment, and spaces.
Earning badges requires first completing the associated online learning components in order to qualify, and then attending in-person Badge Training.
The WS Workshop Safety Badge is the initial certification that you should work toward earning.
- Firstly, Scholarships in German Universities Without IELTS (Fully Funded)
- Secondly, Call For Applications|| Fully Funded Scholarships in USA 2022
- Thirdly, 2022 AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT FREE ONLINE COURSES
- Moreover, FULLY FUNDED |UNISA 2022 SCHOLARSHIPS At UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA
- Additionally, United Nations job Opportunities: Jobs | Careers
- Then, 2022 MEXICO GOVERNMENT FREE ONLINE COURSES WITH FREE CERTIFICATES
- Also, HOW TO REGISTER FOR IELTS EXAMS IN GHANA 2022/2023
- More so, LIKELY IELTS 2022 EXAMINATION QUESTIONS
- Afterward, 2022 JAPANESE UNIVERSITY OF TOKYO SCHOLARSHIPS
- Finally, University of Queensland Law Scholarships 2022 in Australia
- HOW TO REGISTER FOR IELTS EXAMS IN GHANA 2022/2023
- LIKELY IELTS 2022 EXAMINATION QUESTIONS
- 2022 JAPANESE UNIVERSITY OF TOKYO SCHOLARSHIPS
- University of Queensland Law Scholarships 2022 in Australia
- Australian Scholarships for International Students 2022 | Fully Funded
- Universities in Australia without IELTS & Scholarships | Fully F
- Scholarships in Australia for 2022 Without IELTS | Fully Funded
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED