2023 German Einstein Fellowships for Foreigners
For exceptional young thinkers who want to pursue a topic or a subject outside of their prior research, the Einstein Forum and the Daimler & Benz Foundation are providing the fellowship.
Candidates for the fellowship must be under 35 and have a university degree in the scientific sciences, social sciences, or humanities.
The fellowship supports those who, like Albert Einstein, excel in their specialty and are open to multidisciplinary ideas.
The Brandenburg federal state of Germany’s Einstein Forum is a foundation that offers the general public an accessible mental research facility.
It brings together innovative thinkers from all over the world through a diverse program of conferences, workshops, platform debates, and lectures to test fresh concepts—and question traditional ones—with a broad audience.
INTERNSHIP WITH UNDP IN 2023 (WITHOUT IELTS)
Details of the Scholarship Application
- Outstanding young minds who want to work on a project in a field unrelated to their past study are eligible for the fellowship.
- A fellowship is given for a project in a subject area unrelated to the applicant’s prior academic work. The fellowship’s goal is to assist those who, like Albert Einstein, produce outstanding work in their field of specialization while also being open to alternative, interdisciplinary approaches.
- The scholarship offers housing for five to six months in Einstein’s own summerhouse’s garden cottage in Caputh, Brandenburg, just a short drive from the academic institutions of Potsdam and Berlin. The fellow will be given a stipend of 10,000 euros and travel expenses will be covered.
- This Einstein fellowship is open to applicants from all countries, including Germany.
Criteria for Entry:
- Applicants must be under 35 and have a degree in the humanities, social sciences, or natural sciences from an accredited university.
Language Requirements in English:
- In order to be admitted to a program, applicants from outside their home country may need to fulfill strict English language and other linguistic criteria.
WHO INTERNSHIP GLOBAL 2023 (FULLY FUNDED) IELTS
- Applicants for 2023 must include two letters of recommendation, a two-page project plan, and a CV.
How To Submit Application:
Applications should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this fellowship.
TO ACCESS THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE, CLICK HERE.
Application Deadline date:
Only until May 15, 2023, will applications be accepted for this grant.
- Firstly, Scholarships in German Universities Without IELTS (Fully Funded)
- Secondly, Call For Applications|| Fully Funded Scholarships in USA 2022
- Thirdly, 2022 AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT FREE ONLINE COURSES
- Moreover, FULLY FUNDED |UNISA 2022 SCHOLARSHIPS At UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA
- Additionally, United Nations job Opportunities: Jobs | Careers
- Then, 2022 MEXICO GOVERNMENT FREE ONLINE COURSES WITH FREE CERTIFICATES
- Also, HOW TO REGISTER FOR IELTS EXAMS IN GHANA 2022/2023
- More so, LIKELY IELTS 2022 EXAMINATION QUESTIONS
- Afterward, 2022 JAPANESE UNIVERSITY OF TOKYO SCHOLARSHIPS
- Finally, University of Queensland Law Scholarships 2022 in Australia
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED