2022-2023 FULLY FUNDED SCHOLARSHIPS IN AUSTRALIA
FULLY FUNDED SCHOLARSHIPS IN AUSTRALIA
The Australian Government in collaboration with topmost Australian Universities is giving fully funded scholarships to International Students. Evidently, Australia offers one of the best world-class education in all disciplines.
DETAILS OF 2022-2023 FULLY FUNDED SCHOLARSHIPS IN AUSTRALIA
- Host Country: Australia
- Study Level: Masters, PhD
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
SCHOLARSHIP COVERAGE OF FULLY FUNDED AUSTRALIAN SCHOLARSHIPS
The 2022-2023 fully funded Australian Scholarships will cover the following:
- To begin with, the Full fee is covered for up to two years for students studying for a Masters. Also, up to four years for students studying for a Doctoral degree.
- Also, living allowance for up to two years for students undertaking a Masters. Again, up to 3.5 years for students undertaking a doctoral degree.
- Next, relocation grant/Airfare Ticket of $2000 for students moving from States or Territories other than Victoria and also, $3000 for students moving from outside Australia.
- Lastly, Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) Single Membership for international students who require a student visa to study in Australia.
BELOW IS A LIST OF FULLY FUNDED SCHOLARSHIPS IN AUSTRALIA:
- Firstly, 800 Monash University Scholarships
- Secondly, Deakin University Scholarships
- Thirdly, Australian National University Scholarships
- Again, Griffith University International Scholarships
- Also, 150 University of Tasmania Scholarships
- Additionally, 600 University of Melbourne Scholarships
- Besides the above, University of Technology Sydney Scholarships
- Lastly, 300 University of South Australia Scholarships
1 . To begin with, 800 MONASH UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIPS
There is a total of 800 Scholarships available for International Students as well as Indigenous students. The scholarship will allow students to study for their Master’s, as well as Ph.D. Degree Programs at Monash University. Monash University is ranked number 48 in Best Global Universities. The scholarship will cover all expenses.
- Click on the link For Additional Information: Monash Graduate Scholarship (Visit Here).
- Apply for Monash Research Graduate Scholarship (Visit Here)
2 . Secondly, DEAKIN UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIPS
Deakin University Australian Government Scholarships are currently open. Deakin University is currently inviting applications from international students. Students will get the opportunity to study for their Master’s Degree programs and Ph.D. Degree Programs. This is fully funded by the Government of Australia.
Read More About Deakin University Scholarship
3 . Another Scholarship available is the Australian National University Scholarships
These Fully Funded Scholarships are available at the ANU University. They are for International and indigenous Students. The Australian National Scholarship will enable students to study for a Master’s Degree or a Ph.D. Degree.
For More About: Australia National University Scholarship
4 . Also available, Griffith University International Scholarships
Griffith University accepts 50,000 students every academic year. Application is open for Griffith University Scholarships for 2022-2023. Thus, the duration of the Master’s Degree Scholarship is for 2 Years, whereas the duration for Doctoral Degree is for 3 Years.
- Read More About: Griffith University Scholarships
5 . Next, 150 UNIVERSITY OF TASMANIA SCHOLARSHIPS
150 Scholarships are currently available at the University of Tasmania. Tasmania University is among the Top universities in Australia. Scholarships offered are Fully Funded scholarships. Hence, students can study Master’s and Ph.D. Degrees.
More Details: Tasmania University Scholarship
6 . 600 UNIVERSITY OF MELBOURNE SCHOLARSHIPS
Besides the above, 600 Graduate Research Scholarships are available at the University of Melbourne, Australia. The University of Melbourne Scholarships offers the Highest Number of Scholarships for Students. The scholarship will help students to Study for Free for Australia Master’s, MPhil, and Doctoral Degrees.
Click on the link for more info: University of Melbourne Scholarships
7 . Last but not least, UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY SYDNEY SCHOLARSHIPS
Interested applicants will puruse a Master’s Degree Program or Ph.D. Degree Programs. Fully-Funded Scholarships are available at the University of Technology Sydney (UTS). This scholarship is an International Research Training Program Scholarship (IRTP). It is, therefore, available for international students & almost All academic courses are available.
Read More About UTS Scholarship Sydney
8 . Lastly, 300 UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA SCHOLARSHIPS
There is a total of 300 Scholarships available to international students each year. The scholarship is for Full-Time Master Degree Programs as well as Ph.D. Degree Programs. Therefore, applicants can study for their Master’s by Research (MPhil) or Ph.D. at the University of South Australia.
- Read More About UniSA Scholarships
Also Check, LIST OF AUSTRALIAN UNIVERSITIES WITHOUT IELTS
Firstly, we will tell you the List of Universities in Australia without IELTS.
Group of Eight: This is a Prestigious University in Australia. Mostly referred to by many as Australia’s Ivy League. They accept more students every year. Read the full article on Study in Australia Without IELTS
Also, for more scholarship updates, CLICK HERE.
- HOW TO REGISTER FOR IELTS EXAMS IN GHANA 2022/2023
- LIKELY IELTS 2022 EXAMINATION QUESTIONS
- 2022 JAPANESE UNIVERSITY OF TOKYO SCHOLARSHIPS
- University of Queensland Law Scholarships 2022 in Australia
- Australian Scholarships for International Students 2022 | Fully Funded
- Universities in Australia without IELTS & Scholarships | Fully Funded
- Scholarships in Australia for 2022 Without IELTS | Fully Funded
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED