WHY WORK IN DUBAI?
Work in Dubai, and get a better salary with no income tax. Dubai attracts ex-pats from all over the world with its fantastic business and employment opportunities. The four most crucial elements listed below are what make the diverse city one of the top places to work and advance your career.
- standard of living
- superior comfort and infrastructure
- There are several job opportunities.
- Tax-free (No income tax)
A diverse workforce of more than 200 nationalities offers global exposure and serves as a launching pad for travel to nations like Australia, Canada, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE FOR THE DUBAI WORK PERMIT VISA?
- A skilled worker must have a graduate degree, while an unskilled worker must have trade qualifications.
- 2 to 3 years plus of experience
- An employment offer from a local firm is required.
- fulfill all medical standards.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF HAVING A DUBAI WORK PERMIT?
- Pay no taxes on income earned in dirhams.
- Be a resident for as long as your job is active.
- Sponsor your parents, wife, and kids.
ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS FOR A DUBAI WORK PERMIT VISA
Before getting your work permit, both you and your business must complete some qualifying requirements. Here are a few examples:
- At least 18 years of age is required.
- The business license of your employer must be up to date.
- Your employer must not have engaged in any illegal activity.
- Your work must be in line with the business operations of your employer.
In addition, foreign workers are divided into one of three groups according on their credentials or skills:
- Individuals in category 1 have a bachelor’s degree.
- People in category 2 are those having a post-secondary degree in any subject.
- Those in category 3 have a high school diploma.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR UAE DUBAI WORK PERMIT
- your authentic passport and a duplicate.
- a photo the size of a passport.
- Your credentials must be approved by the UAE Embassy or Consulate in your country as well as the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- a medical certificate from a United Arab Emirates hospital that has received official approval.
- The business card or license of the organization that is recruiting you.
- After you submit your application, the government typically grants your work visa in 5 working days.
- To obtain a work permit, you need both a residence visa and a labor card.
ALSO READ ON:
- NEW UAE RESIDENCY RULE
- UAE STARTS ISSUING 5-YEAR VISA TO CHILDREN
- UAE GOVERNMENT FREE JOB PORTAL
- UAE REVIEWS VISA REQUIREMENTS
- UAE EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT SPONSORSHIP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED