The applications are open to apply for the University of Pecs Hungary Scholarships for the academic year 2022 intake. The Scholarship is open to pursuing Bachelor, Master, and Ph.D. Degree Programs. This is a Fully Funded Scholarship and all the expenses will be covered.
The University of Pecs is One of the Top Public Universities in Pecs, Hungary. It is ranked #651-700 in QS Global World Rankings 2022. The Pecs Scholarship is Funded by the Government of Hungary.
Your chance to excel in your career. You can live and study in a country. IELTS is Not Compulsory. No Application Fee is required. The University of Pecs is currently offering 31 Bachelor and 29 Master, 8 One-tier Master and 15 Doctoral programs in the fields of Business & Economics, Natural Sciences, Medical & Health Sciences, Human & Social Sciences, Arts and Engineering.
You can Study in Hungarian Universities without IELTS. Most of the Scholarships in Hungary are now open and you can apply for them. Around 5,000 Scholarships for 2022-2023. Hungary is much cheaper than other countries in Europe.
In this post, we will tell you about the University of Pecs Hungary Scholarships 2022. Also, we will list Scholarships in Hungary with IELTS. The details are below.
Details About University of Pecs Hungary Scholarships
- Country: Hungary
- University: University of Pecs
- Course Level: Bachelor, Master’s, Doctoral
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 15th January 2022
- Bachelor (4Years)
- Master (2 Years)
- Ph.D. (3 Years)
Available Fields of Study For BS, MS, PhD
Currently, they are offering 31 Bachelor’s and 29 Master’s, 8 One-tier Masters and 15 Doctoral programs.
- Business & Economics
- Natural Sciences
- Medical & Health Sciences
- Human & Social Sciences
- Arts and Engineering
You can Browse the Full List of Available Programs (Here)
The University of Pecs Stipendium Hungarian Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship for all the Participants. The benefits of the Hungarian Stipendium are given below.
- Full Tuition Fee Covered for BS, MS, PhD
- A Monthly Stipend of 43,700 HUF/Month
- Full Accommodation will be provided. OR in case of Lack of Capacity, a sum of HUF 40,000/Month covers the costs of Accommodation for the whole Calendar Year.
- Health Insurance
- A Round Airfare Travel Tickets Might Finance your Travel Costs to Hungary but it is not obligatory for them by the Sending Authority of Your Country.
- Applicants from all nationalities (International) except EU/EE are eligible to apply.
- Hungary Citizens are not eligible.
- Students must hold at least 12-year education for admission in undergraduate or bachelor`s degrees
- For Master degree applications applicants must have the undergraduate/bachelor (16 years) degree/transcript or equivalent education for the admission requirement
- Applicants must hold a master and bachelor degree/transcript (total 18 years) or equivalent education for the Ph.D. admission requirements
- Students must have outstanding and good academic performance
- Educational Documents
- Letter of Recommendations
- Statement of Purpose
- Research Proposal (graduate)
- Proof of Language
- Other supporting if any
How to Apply
The Application Process is Totally Online. You need to apply through the Online Application System and choose your selected study program at the University of Pécs as your first priority. CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE
The last date to apply for the University of Pecs Scholarships 2022 in Hungary is 15th January 2022. Nominated applications will be evaluated by the University of Pécs by 30th May.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED