December 5th, 2023 at 05:19 am
Study In USA: Dartmouth College Scholarships 2024
Regarding the academic year 2024–2025, Dartmouth College offers a cordial welcome to potential students from all over the world to submit their applications. At the present moment, applications are being accepted.
About Dartmouth College Scholarships
Students accepted to Dartmouth as King Leadership Scholars are provided with internships, mentorship, and leadership development opportunities throughout their four years at the university. After receiving their degrees, King Scholars are obligated to continue their efforts to alleviate poverty in their native countries with the assistance of a vast alumni network at Dartmouth College.
The Dartmouth King Leadership Scholar program will provide serious consideration to all qualified international students who apply to the university. There is no specialized application; rather, all applicants are required to fill out the Common Application.
Concerning Dartmouth College
Dartmouth College is a private, not-for-profit institution of higher education that was established in 1769. It is situated in the rural environment of Hanover, New Hampshire, which is a medium-sized town with a population that falls somewhere between 10,000 and 49,999 people.
In many distinct fields of research, Dartmouth College (DC) provides classes and degree programs officially recognized as meeting the requirements for higher education degrees. For further information, please refer to the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix that may be found below.
This higher education establishment has been around for 249 years and has a policy of selective admission that is based on entrance examinations as well as students’ previous academic records and grades. This higher education organization in the United States is considered to be one of the most exclusive because the admittance rate ranges from 0 to 10%. Applications from students located in other countries will be considered with pleasure.
- Host: Dartmouth College
- Type of Scholarship: Funded
- Level of study: Graduate
- Eligibility: International Students
Why study at Dartmouth College?
We live on campus, which is consistently regarded as one of the most beautiful campuses in the United States, in the quaint and quiet region of New England. As soon as you set foot on our tree-lined Green, you will begin to form close, long-lasting connections with other students through a variety of activities, including but not limited to intellectual exploration, the arts, community service, and sports.
Organizations and Events for Students
An Adaptable Course of Study
You have the flexibility to choose when to study on campus at Dartmouth because to the school’s year-round academic schedule, which is divided into four 10-week terms. You can also choose when to spend time away from Hanover working, volunteering, interning, or studying in another country.
The Difference Between Majors and Minors
Construct the academic program that best satisfies your intellectual curiosities by combining one of more than 60 majors with any minor of your choosing, enhancing a major by combining it with another field of study, or creating a unique major centered on an interest of your own.
Engage in Research Activities
You have the opportunity to participate in the generation of new knowledge by conducting hands-on research at Dartmouth while receiving guidance from a faculty member.
Visit Dartmouth Big Green to stay up-to-date on the most recent news on Big Green teams. Students at Dartmouth are not required to pay admission to any of the regular-season competitions.
Education in Physical Activity
The undergraduate students at Dartmouth are required to take three credits worth of physical education courses, and they can choose from more than eighty different classes ranging from ballet to martial arts.
Facilities for Athletic Activities
Skating rinks, squash and racquetball courts, two indoor swimming pools, a sailing facility, and various multi-purpose spaces are some of the amenities that make Dartmouth’s facilities some of the best in the Ivy League.
Communities Within Houses
Every student is required to become a member of one of the six house communities, which are organized around clusters of residential structures and each has a faculty residence associated with them.
Programs that Dartmouth College Offers
- African and African American Studies (Bachelor of Arts)
- Ancient History (Bachelor of Arts)
- Anthropology (Bachelor of Arts)
- Art History (Bachelor of Arts)
- Astronomy (Bachelor of Arts)
- Biochemistry (PhD)
- Biological Chemistry (Bachelor of Arts)
- Biological Sciences (Bachelor of Arts)
- Biology (PhD)
- Biomedical Engineering Sciences (Bachelor of Arts)
- Biophysical Chemistry (Bachelor of Arts)
- Business Administration (Master of Business Administration)
- Chemistry (Bachelor of Arts)
- Chemistry (Master of Science)
- Chemistry (PhD)
- Classical Archaeology (Bachelor of Arts)
- Classical Languages and Literature (Bachelor of Arts)
- Classical Studies (Bachelor of Arts)
- Cognitive Neuroscience (PhD)
- Cognitive Science (Bachelor of Arts)
Scholarship Categories and Benefits
The Dartmouth King Leadership Scholar program will provide serious consideration to any qualified international students who apply to the university.
The King Scholars Program seeks out students who are exceptional in the following areas:
- Active participants in the lives of their communities
- Enthusiastic in effecting constructive change in the world
- Interested in reducing the level of poverty in their respective nations
- Capable of achieving success in a prestigious university in the United States
- Motivated to achieve victory in everything they undertake
- Capable of Communicating in English
- In addition to four years of scholarships, King Scholars get intensive leadership development and mentoring.
- King Scholars receive four years of free tuition at Dartmouth for themselves and their families. This covers annual travel between Dartmouth and the student’s home country, health insurance, and a new computer in the first year.
How To Apply?
- Firstly, Scholarships in German Universities Without IELTS (Fully Funded)
- Secondly, Call For Applications: Fully Funded Scholarships in USA 2022
- Thirdly, 2022 AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT FREE ONLINE COURSES
- Moreover, FULLY FUNDED |UNISA 2022 SCHOLARSHIPS At UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA
- Additionally, United Nations job opportunities include: Jobs | Careers
- Then, 2022 MEXICO GOVERNMENT FREE ONLINE COURSES WITH FREE CERTIFICATES
- Also, HOW TO REGISTER FOR IELTS EXAMS IN GHANA 2022/2023
- More so, LIKELY IELTS 2022 EXAMINATION QUESTIONS
- Afterward, 2022 JAPANESE UNIVERSITY OF TOKYO SCHOLARSHIPS
- Finally, University of Queensland Law Scholarships 2022 in Australia
- HOW TO REGISTER FOR IELTS EXAMS IN GHANA 2022/2023
- LIKELY IELTS 2022 EXAMINATION QUESTIONS
- 2022 JAPANESE UNIVERSITY OF TOKYO SCHOLARSHIPS
- University of Queensland Law Scholarships 2022 in Australia
- Australian Scholarships for International Students 2022 | Fully Funded
- Universities in Australia without IELTS & Scholarships | Fully F
- Scholarships in Australia for 2022 Without IELTS | Fully Funded
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED