October 27th, 2023 at 04:16 am
Study in China: 2024 Yenching Academy Scholarship At Peking University
In China, applications are presently being accepted for the Yenching Academy Scholarship to be awarded by Peking University in 2024. Students studying in other countries than their own are eligible to apply for this award. We strongly encourage anyone who is interested in receiving a prestigious scholarship to pursue their master’s degree to submit an application for consideration.
Peking University is providing an opportunity to get a scholarship that covers all costs associated with attending school in China during the academic year 2024. It is essential to keep in mind that there is no fee required to submit an application for this scholarship.
The following is a description of the scholarship:
The Yenching Academy brings together roughly 120 new students from all over the world each year to study, live, and learn together. The majority of these students come from the Chinese mainland. Approximately eighty percent of the whole student body is comprised of students from other countries.
Peking University, which can be found in Beijing, China, is regarded as one of the most prestigious and historically significant establishments of higher education in the country. Since its founding in 1898, it has amassed a reputation for being an academic powerhouse on a global scale as well as a center for cutting-edge research and intellectual discovery.
Peking University, which is well-known for its dedication to academic achievement, provides undergraduate and graduate students with access to a wide variety of academic programs that cover a wide range of subject areas.
The campus of the institution, which is well-known for its combination of traditional Chinese architecture and modern facilities, is noted for fostering an environment that is vibrant and energetic, making it ideal for learning and cooperation.
Peking University’s prominence as one of China’s most prestigious educational institutions can be attributed to its strong academic research record, extensive academic resources, and commitment to helping students develop a global perspective through international relationships.
Peking University is a shining example of academic leadership and creativity on both the national and international stages. The university is renowned for its long and illustrious history and its forward-thinking educational philosophy.
The following topics are open for discussion:
Under the aegis of this scholarship program, candidates are free to apply for funding in any academic discipline of their choosing.
The benefits of receiving a scholarship include:
Peking University Yenching Academy Scholarship 2024 students receive a comprehensive, fully-funded scholarship that pays for all of their educational and living expenses. This scholarship is made possible by Peking University’s Yenching Academy. The Yenching Academy Fellowship confers a number of advantages on the individuals who are awarded it, including the following ones:
- Comprehensive payment of all associated tuition costs
- The provision of an allowance for living expenses.
- a payment made on a monthly basis.
- the cost of travel for one way and return.
- A deduction for the expenses incurred during the field research.
Nationalities that are Eligible for Admission:
Candidates for this scholarship program are not restricted in any way in terms of the academic fields for which they can submit an application for financial support.
The following requirements should be met by applicants:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline, or be presently enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree program and be on pace to graduate no later than August 31, 2024;
- An impressive history of intellectual achievement
- A strong interest in research involving multiple disciplines pertaining to China;
- A history of success in extracurricular activities, involvement in the community, commitment to social responsibility, and the capacity to assume leadership roles;
- Proficient in the use of the English language
- While attending Peking University, students are not permitted to participate in any additional degree programs at any other universities or colleges in the world.
The procedure for applications is as follows:
- The Yenching Academy has an online application site that candidates can use to submit their resumes and cover letters. Each candidate is required to create an account on the Yenching Academy admissions portal in order to submit the required materials, all of which must be written in English.
- submitted an application via the website and filled out all required fields;
- a statement of one’s personal philosophy (no longer than 750 words);
- a Statement of Research Interest (with a maximum of 1500 words, not including citations);
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Transcripts or transcripts that are official
- Diploma(s) or Certificate(s) of Enrollment(s), if applicable;
- Two letters of recommendation from professors or other academics;
- Requirements in English, as well as the minimum score needed to pass:
- Overall Band Score for the Academic Module of the IELTS: 7.0
- a total score of 100 on the TOEFL Internet-Based Test
- a total score of 185 on the Cambridge English Scale for Advanced learners
- CET 6: Complete Score of 600
- TEM 4: Acquire a level ” or above as your passing grade
About Yenching Academy
For English speakers with different levels of proficiency in Chinese, the Yenching Academy provides a highly flexible Master’s program in China studies.
The program’s value in thinking about China—past, present, and future—from both Chinese and foreign perspectives, as well as its emphasis on interdisciplinarity, are its fundamental components. It also intends to extend the scope of studying China beyond the confines of the conventionally recognized humanities and social science fields, and it is structured to take into account the intellectual backgrounds and life experiences of its inclusive student population.
There are six different research topics that can be chosen from while choosing courses, and students are free to design their own academic programs. Students are going to narrow their focus on one of these facets for their theses. Peking University’s Academy, in addition to the university’s other departments and schools, offers supplementary classes to supplement the university’s main curriculum. Because it encourages debate across a variety of academic fields, our approach to multidisciplinary learning helps to create innovative and fruitful exchanges of ideas.
- Firstly, Scholarships in German Universities Without IELTS (Fully Funded)
- Secondly, Call For Applications: Fully Funded Scholarships in USA 2022
- Thirdly, 2022 AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT FREE ONLINE COURSES
- Moreover, FULLY FUNDED |UNISA 2022 SCHOLARSHIPS At UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA
- Additionally, United Nations job opportunities include: Jobs | Careers
- Then, 2022 MEXICO GOVERNMENT FREE ONLINE COURSES WITH FREE CERTIFICATES
- Also, HOW TO REGISTER FOR IELTS EXAMS IN GHANA 2022/2023
- More so, LIKELY IELTS 2022 EXAMINATION QUESTIONS
- Afterward, 2022 JAPANESE UNIVERSITY OF TOKYO SCHOLARSHIPS
- Finally, University of Queensland Law Scholarships 2022 in Australia
- HOW TO REGISTER FOR IELTS EXAMS IN GHANA 2022/2023
- LIKELY IELTS 2022 EXAMINATION QUESTIONS
- 2022 JAPANESE UNIVERSITY OF TOKYO SCHOLARSHIPS
- University of Queensland Law Scholarships 2022 in Australia
- Australian Scholarships for International Students 2022 | Fully Funded
- Universities in Australia without IELTS & Scholarships | Fully F
- Scholarships in Australia for 2022 Without IELTS | Fully Funded
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED