SINGAPORE 2023 EXPRESS PERMANENT RESIDENCE VISA FOR EVERYONE
A position that is greatly sought after is permanent residency in Singapore. According to the Global Economic Forum, Singapore is one of the top countries in the world for quality of life, providing a stable political environment, cultural variety, excellent standards of education and health care, and among the most world’s most open economies.
SINGAPORE PERMANENT RESIDENCE PERMITS ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
If you fit one of the following criteria, you may apply for Singapore Permanent Residence:
- Firstly, the owner of an EntrePass, S Pass, Employment Pass, or Personalized Employment Pass.
- Secondly, an employed individual in Singapore for at least 6 months.
- Thirdly, a person aiming to retire in Singapore.
- Fourthly, the partner of a Singaporean national or permanent resident.
- Also, a minor who is a Singaporean citizen or permanent resident.
- Additionally, an unmarried individual either adopted or born in a valid union.
- Besides that, an elderly parent of a citizen of Singapore.
- In addition, a student pass holder
- Last but not least, a foreign investor in Singapore.
BENEFITS OF SINGAPORE PERMANENT RESIDENCE PERMITS
The advantages of having permanent resident status in Singapore are:
- Most importantly, you do not need to renounce and resubmit for an Employment Pass if you change jobs.
- Secondly, upon receiving a Blue Card, you can enter and exit the nation without the need for the corresponding travel or employment permits.
- Thirdly, the Central Provident Fund (CPF) plan in Singapore provides financial and tax benefits.
- Fourthly, greater chance to loan approval.
- Also, you can own a public housing unit
- You can also seek permanent residency for your relatives.
- Lastly, your quest for Singaporean citizenship will be one step closer.
SINGAPORE PERMANENT RESIDENT PERMIT APPLICATION PROCESS
The following is the online application procedure for Singapore PR:
- Firstly, access the eService for Permanent Residence provided by ICA.
- A collection of forms and documents that you must either download and complete or upload electronically will be displayed when you select the application conditions.
- Next, complete all other form fields that are necessary, either online or on paper.
- After finishing and uploading the application form, submit your finished Singapore PR application together with any other necessary papers.
- Also, upload all necessary papers in electronic or scanned form.
- Lastly, pay the application fee for Singapore PR as stated on the eService.
You must have several supporting documents with you when you file your application for Singaporean permanent residency, including:
- Firstly, copies of your passport’s information pages.
- Secondly, a duplicate of your immigration card.
- Also, a replica of your ID
- Additionally, copies of your best academic credentials.
- Besides that, a digital photo that complies with Singapore’s photo criteria
- Above all, a completed declaration form accessible on the eService. Before re-uploading, you must download, print, and sign it.
Your uploaded documents must all be in English. They must be translated if they are not.
SINGAPORE PERMANENT RESIDENCE PERMIT PROCESSING TIME
Processing of your Singapore PR request will take four to six months. Depending on the particular application and whether you possess all of the necessary documentation, some applications may take longer.
- You will receive an email informing you of the decision and outlining the next steps if your application is accepted. To visit the Permanent Resident Services Centre in Singapore, where you’ll obtain your ID Card, you must schedule an appointment online.
- Along with bringing hard copies of the files you uploaded online, you will also need to pay any additional costs that may be necessary.
For a thorough explanation of Permanent Residence Permits, go to NewsNowGh.com.
- US STUDENT VISA REQUIREMENTS, ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA, AND THE APPLICATION STEPS
- UK STUDENT VISA REQUIREMENTS, ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA, AND THE APPLICATION STEPS
- AUSTRALIA STUDENT VISA REQUIREMENTS, ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA, AND THE APPLICATION STEPS
- GERMANY STUDENT VISA REQUIREMENTS, ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA, AND THE APPLICATION STEPS
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED